IGNORED

Transformers 2 & GI Joe + more

Squee

Guest plangplang

lol at Star Trek trying to be "cool"

lol at everything.

edit: not want. what's with these movies anyway, i mean games like Gears of War 2 look better and have better dialogues then that.

yeah gi joe looked ok .. well until we get a third of the way through the movie .. then it'll be like .. 'oh come on!!' ... but still .. || both the comedies looked suck .. || kirk's father was an actor i can't stand but still that freefall scene looked ok ... shame they're not even trying to emulate the shatner dialogue delivery ... but i guess that would be better left for a spoof or .. rather than what this is which is like someone said .. a trying to be 'cool' action film thingoe ... || transformers looks messy .. but we'll see ..

G.I. Joe: Eh.

Transformers 2: Why.

Year One: JB ups it a bit.

Star Trek: The full trailer (I saw it before Defiance) was better.

Land Of The Lost: Watched it when I was a kid. Looks interesting.

G.I Joe does look much more promising than I expected. It'll be rubbish of course but the trailer at least makes it look like entertaining rubbish, while the Transformers trailer looked like painful, embarrasing rubbish, and that's what we got.

Transformers 2 will be worse than the first one I'm sure of it. But at least it'll more robots. Hopefully that means more screen time for the robots but I wouldn't count on it.

they specifically said that there would be more robot action in the second transformer movie. which is good, cuz it's the only thing the movie has going for it. the other trailers looked meh. star trek might be fun just cuz of the nerdrage it causes.

Archived