IGNORED

Anyone else on here got snow (England)?

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

We got 6 inches here in Luton, looks like a day off for me tomorrow as its freezing over, we weren't meant to get any for another 24 hours so hopefully we'll get another lot and more time to stay at home and chillax.

lots of snow in london, my flight was delayed 1 hour and then the coaches were all a mess lucky the bournemouth coach had a bit of luck and came on time and i got back to b'mouth 15 minutes early!

but yeah SNOW!

saw a little falling early this morning and then spent all day nursing a come-down. couple of hours ago i peeked out my window and there was a good 4cm!

Guest abusivegeorge
lots of snow in london, my flight was delayed 1 hour and then the coaches were all a mess lucky the bournemouth coach had a bit of luck and came on time and i got back to b'mouth 15 minutes early!

but yeah SNOW!

Looks like London will get even more tonight according the forecast the snow we just had is blowing that way, it's gone be heavy!

idrn, is that in somerset? Because thats supposedly going to be one of the "worst affected areas" tomorrow.

Guest David R James

I thought it was the east that was gona get it worst :undecided:

Atleast i hope so cos ive gotta get places.

Guest abusivegeorge
I thought it was the east that was gona get it worst :undecided:

Atleast i hope so cos ive gotta get places.

Contrary to what I've heard, but this is the news forecast we're talking about, are they ever right in England?

Fuckloads of snow here in south east London, it's beautiful. I've been throwing snowballs playfully at my friends, catching snowflakes on my tongue, and generally having lots of fun.

what is it like to have never experienced snow before? is it everything you hoped it would be?

at least you don't have to shovel it

We got 6 inches here in Luton, looks like a day off for me tomorrow as its freezing over, we weren't meant to get any for another 24 hours so hopefully we'll get another lot and more time to stay at home and chillax.

please don't say 'chillax' ever again.

Can we get some pics in here? I love the snow.

I feel ripped off that we didn't get any snow on the valley floor in January here in Southern Oregon.

On the other hand, the sunny 55°F weather today was very nice.

Couple of shitty mobile phone pics from about 8am.

post-1262-1233576266_thumb.jpg

post-1262-1233576279_thumb.jpg

Guest ezkerraldean
London Mayor Boris Johnson has said he is cancelling the congestion charge for a day after "climatic" weather conditions brought the capital to a standstill.

is climatic a new buzzword?

hey guys, this new autechre album is climatic!

Guest abusivegeorge

Wow it's really snowing here its snowed all night too and now we are above a foot and snowed in.

Keltoi why don't you just take some time out and keltax for a bit, I'm certainly going to abulax.

Guest abusivegeorge
Im sticking with the original snow post. Got about 2 or inches here now.

Thanks mate, but I must stress that the other snow thread does have some cool pics, so its all good :ok: .

No snow here, but it's really cold. REALLY COLD. It's extremely windy which makes it seem even colder, so being outside feels like someone is constantly throwing needles at you.

Archived