IGNORED

it's like dial-up here

keltoi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Ok it's getting really bad now, this is just silly. I'm not complaining, this shit costs money, what joyrex should really do is enforce a £5 joining fee, at least, to help run a better server, or just make it obvious on the site that donations can be made.

This is what I do.

is watmms new home alot cheaper then?

Yes, a bit less expensive - although that wasn't the reason for the move.

yeah nice upgrade DUMBASS!

Be careful; what you're doing is considered flame baiting, and while being the administrator, I take more flack than what I would expect other members to take on here, it does not give you any right to insult me, especially on matters you know fuckall about.

Ok it's getting really bad now, this is just silly. I'm not complaining, this shit costs money, what joyrex should really do is enforce a £5 joining fee, at least, to help run a better server, or just make it obvious on the site that donations can be made.

This is what I do.

I'd rather not do that, as the cause of this slowness (according to the hosting company) appears to indeed be a DDOS attack. Now, I wonder who would want to do that...

Guest abusivegeorge
I'd rather not do that, as the cause of this slowness (according to the hosting company) appears to indeed be a DDOS attack. Now, I wonder who would want to do that...

Ah ok I got ya, I though it was just the nature of the host/server, due to the upgrade needing to be cheaper.

Guest abusivegeorge

Those who were recently banned (I say those because if my instinct serves me right, every 3rd member is a dupe).

Guest abusivegeorge
what's DDOS attack? kind of like herpes?

*applies zovirax*

You need to make sure it gets in every crack of your keyboard, don't leave anywhere vulnerable open to infection, you dirty fingered whore.

is watmms new home alot cheaper then?

Yes, a bit less expensive - although that wasn't the reason for the move.

yeah nice upgrade DUMBASS!

Be careful; what you're doing is considered flame baiting, and while being the administrator, I take more flack than what I would expect other members to take on here, it does not give you any right to insult me, especially on matters you know fuckall about.

This is what I do.

I feel your pain.. I've been admining one of my forums for almost a decade now, every now and then some tool decides to have some fun and try bring the place down. I've been lucky enough though, than I've only had to ban 2 users in about 6-7 years.

Archived