IGNORED

Playing army

Guest ward

I used to play 'guns' and 'army' all the time when i was young, using cap guns and pretending to be shot. Using water bombs as grenades. Fantastic.

The only thing that was missing... WAS THIS! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I would have sold my soul for something like that as a kid. We used to play guns/war all the time. The last time I remember seriously playing as a kid, I ended up beating the shit out of my older brother with a toy gun that had a wooded stock and a metal barrel (the gun would make a popping noise after it was cocked, sort of shot gun style but with a metal lever).

Also

gungho_full.jpg

my favourite was a toy winchester rifle i had, after watching terminator 2, i used to lodge it in the back of my cycle like arnie did in the movie, and i'd ride along and reach back down and pick it up and shoot and recock it with one hand, by spinning it round on my fingers.... god i was a badass.

Winchester_Model_1873_Short_Rifle_1495.jpg

my favourite was a toy winchester rifle i had, after watching terminator 2, i used to lodge it in the back of my cycle like arnie did in the movie, and i'd ride along and reach back down and pick it up and shoot and recock it with one hand, by spinning it round on my fingers.... god i was a badass.

jesus that is it, i think! such a bad ass toy gun. We had this retarded kid who lived on our street who would always play as T-1000 when we played guns, simply because he could run really fast. I remember him refusing to die at any point, simply because "you can't kill a moving target. I'm just too fast", as he put it.

awesome toy gun. the cocking action was perfect when playing terminator, because you could spin it round on two fingers (to hold the weight) and flick the cock action at the same time. it really did feel like i was arnie... ahhh.

always used to hate those fuckers that would not sit down, no matter how many bullets you put into them.... i was such a good shot too.

hahahaha

Guest Helper ET

i hope those fuckers come with warning labels now. when i was around 5 i was let loose in the park with one of these little bastards. i cocked that metal thing forward, but i didnt pull it back, and then i pulled the trigger with my other hand right underneath the spring loaded cock and it clamp my hand down and i was 5 and there was fucking blood and i ran home to mommy

my brother and i used to play rubber band wars with friends. we didn't have the rich kid plastic guns you guys talk about, we had homemade rubber band guns that my dad made out of wood and thick wire. we set up reloading bases and powerups in and around the house, and filled our pockets with rubber bands. awesome days. it all died of course once we discovered that we could connect our PCs up via a serial cable and play doom2 deathmatch.

i hope those fuckers come with warning labels now. when i was around 5 i was let loose in the park with one of these little bastards. i cocked that metal thing forward, but i didnt pull it back, and then i pulled the trigger with my other hand right underneath the spring loaded cock and it clamp my hand down and i was 5 and there was fucking blood and i ran home to mommy

don't be a pussy. kids these days don't get to learn the meaning of pain. doing stupid shit and getting injuries is what being a kid is all about. kids are invincible. modern parents are way too overprotective, and they wonder why their kids turn out so fucked up.

gungho_full.jpg

Who knew at the time the latent-gay-icon potential of this?

Also, I remember being 9 or 10 and playing lazertag with all the neighborhood kids after dark... good times. Now that I think about though there was probably some latent gayness in that too

sorry miss thing, the 'stache, vest/chest-tattoo combo, the faux-camo pants, the phallic weaponry = gayer than a french horn

No, you misread me.

His name was Gung-Ho

Bung-Hole

Gung-Ho

Bung-Hole

Gung

Ho

Bung

Hole

Archived