IGNORED

this is why you're fat

Guest chax

i found this blog cataloging some deliciously gross food concoctions...which i ended up remembering my own messed up creations, like about 8 or 9 years ago i worked at arby's and i used to create the most insane sandwiches, that included everything, chicken bacon swiss, tons of roast beef, ham, cheese sauce, bbq sauce, bacon, chicken fingers, etc. basically the only thing it didnt have was the breakfast food ebcause the one reastaurant i worked at didn't have breakfast even though other chains did which is kind of weird...the food is supposed to expire after a certain time so everyone just ate it when the timers ran out, also there was lots of fun with the deep friers...man that really takes me back to that time period in my life, things are so different now haha

but yea here's some pics of the stuff i find would probably be really tasty and am now hungry thinking about food so much

i2dw5nf19jg2ye6ii5xoxhffd4.jpg

bacon donut

i2dw5nf19jfx6abqg3ofpeval6.jpg

Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburgers

pizzaqq2.jpg

pizza

wow i just found out about http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/

why are there so extremely unhealthy food websites? this is why everybody has heart attacks? what the hell is wrong with people

Guest Al Hounos

all this bacon worship is a little silly when you can see that the bacon used in these projects is obviously cheap supermarket crap.

Guest abusivegeorge

Why would you eat anything sweet, like a fucking iced doughnut with cheesey meat? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Chocolate Chilli anyone?

Chocolate sauce with Prawns?

Deep fried mars bar with Scampi?

ANYONE?

No? Thought not, Fucking hell watmm.

Why would you eat anything sweet, like a fucking iced doughnut with cheesey meat? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Chocolate Chilli anyone?

ANYONE?

there's a few mexican dishes with chocolate and chilli... they work very well together.

Chocolate Chilli anyone?

ANYONE?

uh, i freakin' love chilli chocolate.

also, cheese and chocolate (both melted) go really well together. IMO.

Guest 277: 930-933
why are there so extremely unhealthy food websites? this is why everybody has heart attacks? what the hell is wrong with people

You're a fucking idiot.

You're a fucking idiot.

haha yeah everyone should ignore/delete this thread i probably shouldn't have created it at the time

Archived