IGNORED

The most depressing youtube video

Guest joshier

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 277: 930-933
The rack was the redeeming quality of that video.

Taht girl in the yellow shirt is hot.

p.s the yellow girl got awesome tits.

ffs . they're like 64 yellow and black pixels

you guys need to get out of your parents' basements more often

hey yegg, can you make a whole thread of these teenage girls dancing in underwear type videos so i can masturbate my penis without youtubes logging my viewing activity please?

• 3 months later...

el oh muthafucking el, muthafucka ^^^

EDIT: Regarding the OP, the only depressing part about that video was that I wasn't dancing in tandem or something. Dat nigga don't give a fuuuuuuuck.

The distorted to hell part in the original post video sounds like Breed by Nirvana. Even the effect's kind of similar, in essence. And that makes me like it.

Sorry if someone else already mentioned this, didn't read the thread.

Guest Iain C

These people are definitely idiots (they are after all in Brooklyn) but dancing like an idiot at Dan Deacon shows is kind of the point!

i know, i went to one of his shows the week before last - kind of had this hippy group therapy vibe to it. at one point i was massaging a strangers head whilst mine was too massaged.. it was quite nice. then later there was a dance competition.

the music was pretty pants but you'd have to be a really cynical and hateful person not to get into it. no people dancing like in that video though. we're english.

Guest Iain C

When I saw him in the distant mists of 2007, he was playing from the centre of the dancefloor and had the audience form a circle around him, he then chose one person to run a circuit of the circle and then high five someone and start running in the opposite direction, whilst the new person repeated the task until everyone was just running around like an idiot in the same direction. It was amazing to see the change in the atmosphere of the show once he started playing, watching all these slightly uptight hipster types (not including myself in this) actually talking, dancing with and touching strangers. Then he handed out some lyric sheets and he had the audience eating out the palm of his hand. The only other act I've seen with that kind of an effect on the audience is the Flaming Lips!

i was at this festival

the psytrance event in the forest (which this was from) was horrendous beyond belief

bad music and full of foooooools

Archived