IGNORED

That French techno sound

Braintree

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't it just 4 to the floor plus wobbler?

I thought it was that stuff that sounded like that minimal elektro breakbeat stuff from the early 90's, but even more minimal and using digital recreations of the items they used in the 90's when they had that rebirth of old gear... plus wobbler.

Guest 277: 930-933

Crookers are fucking shit.

Justice and such are alright but the crookers just make bland overcompressed boring shit fuck ass music.

Just saying.

Guest dese manz hatin

electro artist from france or just the french sound? cause boys noize is from berlin yar knowwww

if this is about the sound then

digitalism

just a band

dan sena

sebastiAn

teenage bad girl

disco villains

modeselektor

the bloody beetroots

les petits pilous

steve aoki

are quite godlike (just brockin out in my room to some heavy sebastian)

crookers (a little more underground-y)

i don't know if that term has any bearing on club music

david rubato

surkin

etc institubes

don rimini

deadmau5 lol

some of the fool's gold stuff may be similarly diggable, and most stuff from www.arcademode.com really

i recall making an ed banger thread that had really divided responses, clearly idm is now going the way of breakbeat and drum n bass

Justice and such are alright but the crookers just make bland overcompressed boring shit fuck ass music.

Just saying.

mf doom was their special guest.

it was one of the highlights of my night.

Just saying.

mf doom was their special guest.

it was one of the highlights of my night.

I've seen them live without special guests but I can't imagine any special guests making up for their suck.

Unless the special guest is Laurent Garnier and the Crookers go get drunk and let him play for the rest of the night.

That would be good.

Mr. Oizo - Positif, and everything else falls so short that you might as well just keep it on loop or collect all the remixes and string them into a 45 minute banger.

My friend and I did a remix of Mr. Oizo's "Lambs Anger" around new year's eve.

A week ago or so I googled "Mega Farlig" which is the new duo my friend and I have made and it turns out that we've been featured on tons of blogs and also the remix we've made was among the top 5 remixes of Lambs Anger on a blog somewhere.

But I bet most of you will hate it.

EDIT: MP3 removed

Mr. Oizo - Positif, and everything else falls so short that you might as well just keep it on loop or collect all the remixes and string them into a 45 minute banger.

You could mix it with Flatbeat once in a while.

A week ago or so I googled "Mega Farlig" which is the new duo my friend and I have made and it turns out that we've been featured on tons of blogs and also the remix we've made was among the top 5 remixes of Lambs Anger on a blog somewhere.

I like it, will be playing this out some times.

EDIT: MP3 removed

I wanted to hear that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wall Bird

I didn't take the time to read the whole thread, but Jackson and His Computer Band deserve my praise. He's gone off in his own direction, but I would say it's got roots in the rest of the music described here. Besides, he's was Mr. Oizo's at one point, that's got to count for something.

Archived