IGNORED

if there was a 7th sense, what would it be

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't any extra sense beyond a sixth still be considered extra sensory perception?

No, any sense beyond 5 senses would be.

A 6th sense would be extra sensory perception.

Let me clarify:

A sixth sense is considered extra sensory perception, so wouldn't a seventh still be extra sensory, along with an eighth or ninth?

Wouldn't any extra sense beyond a sixth still be considered extra sensory perception?

No, any sense beyond 5 senses would be.

A 6th sense would be extra sensory perception.

Let me clarify:

A sixth sense is considered extra sensory perception, so wouldn't a seventh still be extra sensory, along with an eighth or ninth?

Actually, now that I think about it, if any of them were proven to exist and be actual senses, none of them would be extra sensory, would they?

computer sense. i can sense what people are doing on a computer if i'm asleep.

my 'flatmate' goes on the computer when i'm asleep sometimes and i dream whatever she's doing, then wake up. chatting on msn, playing an mmorpg, masturbating to hentai, etc. - i thought maybe it was to do with the different sounds for different tasks (continuous typing, furious mouse clicking, occasional clicks with long pauses, etc.) but the other day i dreamt of Sims 2, a game she hasn't played for years apparently and i haven't played it. i woke up and thought it was a weird thing to dream about - until i saw that she was playing it. so i asked her if she had just made a blonde dude with a bit of facial hair (i dreamt the creation of such a character)... yep, she had made a blonde dude with stubble.

edit: oh that's the 6th sense, sorry

my 'flatmate' goes on the computer when i'm asleep sometimes and i dream whatever she's doing, then wake up. chatting on msn, playing an mmorpg, masturbating to hentai, etc. - i thought maybe it was to do with the different sounds for different tasks (continuous typing, furious mouse clicking, occasional clicks with long pauses, etc.) but the other day i dreamt of Sims 2, a game she hasn't played for years apparently and i haven't played it. i woke up and thought it was a weird thing to dream about - until i saw that she was playing it. so i asked her if she had just made a blonde dude with a bit of facial hair (i dreamt the creation of such a character)... yep, she had made a blonde dude with stubble.

:omg:

Guest hahathhat

i haven't read the thread,

this may have been already sed,

but i'll take a cue from dimensionality and say

those with a 7th sense can detect who has the 6th sense, and when/how they use it...

++

Guest hahathhat
Hammerhead sharks have 7 senses...

the 6th is what most sharks have, which is to detect electric signals of animals

the 7th is to detect magnetism of the rocks so they can navigate the bottom of the ocean in the dark and not bump into things.

magnetism, good answer,

but, i've heard humans, males esp. have a little compass just above and behind their noses.... e.g. we do have a primitive ability to sense magnetism. rad, rite?

i've coaxed dead computers back to life by talking to them nicely.

the good cop/bad cop routine is less effective.

well you know i believe you, anyway...

Archived