IGNORED

valentines [for the coupled up watmmers]

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrcopyandpaste

i thought it would have been quirky and cute to send a little scrap of paper with a tiny heart on in an envelope to a girl thats really pretty who works in new look. but then i couldnt be arsed. maybe i would have written something cryptic on the back about where to meet me and she could figure it out at the last minute and run to the rendezvous point after taking off her heels so she could run faster. we could have met on a railway platform and jumped on the next train to leave and had a passionate relationship and discussed literature over some jazz while i admired the blue streaks in her hair

guess ill never know.

i thought it would have been quirky and cute to send a little scrap of paper with a tiny heart on in an envelope to a girl thats really pretty who works in new look. but then i couldnt be arsed.

lol

picking up flowers and chocolates while she's in class, hiding them in our seldom-used minifridge, waking up early tomorrow to take them out and put them in our room so she gets a surprise when she wakes up. though not sure whether to get her a dvd of it's always sunny in philadelphia season 3 or design-related book—still not sure what non-standard valentines day present to get her.

and i think we're going to watch coraline tomorrow. LEGIT VDAY <3

i thought it would have been quirky and cute to send a little scrap of paper with a tiny heart on in an envelope to a girl thats really pretty who works in new look. but then i couldnt be arsed. maybe i would have written something cryptic on the back about where to meet me and she could figure it out at the last minute and run to the rendezvous point after taking off her heels so she could run faster. we could have met on a railway platform and jumped on the next train to leave and had a passionate relationship and discussed literature over some jazz while i admired the blue streaks in her hair

guess ill never know.

i once got a myspace friend request from a girl who worked at new look. that was all that was in her 'about me' section, "hi i'm laura and i work at new look"

we're going to cook homemade sweet potato, walnut and mascarpone ravioli in a sage brown butter sauce. We're going to cut them into :heart: shapes and use food coloring to make them pink. :ok:

so its that time of year again when we're expected to do something romantic or at least do something.

use this thread to complain or tell us what you did.

amazingly this year i was on top of it. last year i managed to make a last minute card and we went to the closest restaurant to our house. pretty lame but not a fail. this year somehow booked my wife in for a massage and took her to an expensive vegan restaurant (millenium). i dd al this early because valentines day is a silly day to actually do anything. so now i'm going to relax tomorrow with no stress. i even told her i'm not getting her a card and she was so impressed with the other things she was ok with that! epic win. next year i'll forget then the year after it'll be a surprise again when i remmeber.

valentines day is like nye in that you feel shitty for not having plans.

I'm going to Cock Block at a lesbian bar downtown.

Guest 277: 930-933
Well I've been going with this new girl for 2 weeks and to be honest I've usually been in a relationship a bit longer to know what to do on Valentines day, so TBH I really have no idea what to do, like what would be really nice for her without seeming weird because we've not been togther that long.

tough one. avoid any cards that say "i love you". maybe write her a poem and make it funny

Thats a pretty good idea, but man am I shit at poems, give me a poem to do about jenkem/shit/sex/13 year old dads and I'm away, but anything else and I'm fucked.

Depending on what kind of girl she is, doing a poem about how you're shit at doing poems that are not about jenkem/shit/sex/13 year old dads could work pretty well.

Just do it. (a poem)

PS Valentine's day is for faggots.

i have bought my girlfriend a bottle of Lacoste Love of Pink perfume, a bear, a game for her DS and I've ordered a dozen roses to be delivered to her work tomorrow and we're going for a meal tomorrow night at a place in Wimbledon called La Nonas.

that's bloody mental! good luck maintaining that standard

Archived