IGNORED

valentines [for the coupled up watmmers]

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i forgot to make a card for the wifey, she made me one that was excellent, was a small book she bound together, about 8 pages with big stick on velvrow text through out, so mine was last minute, in big fat permenent marker i wrote 'happpy valentines day, for blahblah lots of love from blahblah' with xxx right above me cock

Never seen the point in Valentines day, especially for people in relationships. Why should you need to show how much you love someone on one day over any other? Proof should not be required.

Valentines day is, or should be, for singles to hook up more than anything.

guess I agree. I'm glad it exists though, loads of couples made reservations in our restaurant.

It makes sense to me. Why should be "need" holidays to appreciate our mothers and fathers? our veterans? our presidents? OUR LORD?! Shouldnt we just appreciate these things every day? Would you prefer we had no reason to celebrate anything ever, simply because we should already be exalted in our appreciation of all things at all times?

I think its weird, these people that loathe a valentines because they cant express their affections in any form other than readymade gifts, or are in a relationship with someone who will hate them for not living up to arbitrary valentines day guidelines.

Guest Deep Fried Everything
i can't believe some of you cunts are moaning about having holidays.

isn't the whole point most of the moaners are making is that its not really worthy as a holiday?

i can't believe some of you cunts are moaning about having holidays.

break out the bulldog clips and the fucking self flegellation why don't you.

this isn't exactly a holiday and the entire premise of said holiday is what they are moaning about so you maybe should just chill the fuck out.

i mean moaning about the moaners yada yada yada etc.

i ended up spending an ass amount of money at some high classy sushi restaurant. was totally worth it though...was delicious....we got another date on thursday..seems to be working decently...shes chill and im pretty chill.

Guest Al Hounos
on my way home i've almost crashed into the city mayor. he held my shoulder saying: "slowly please, slowly."

hey i've been to gdansk. i stayed with a friend who lives in gdynia last year. it was really snowy. nice place (the tri-city). i like poland. :beer:

The lady and I turn 5 years in a month and stuff has been rocky. We recently took a 3 week break and during that break I realized I love her more than anything. We have mostly been trying to talk things out over the last week since the break ended and she is scaring me... thoughts of "I love you but... could there be anyone else out there?" running around in her head. I am her first relationship, she just turned 21 a few months back and wants to go "live" her life while she is still young.

So I went all out... went to Tiffany's and bought her a $450 fresh water pearl bracelet which I presented to her at around midnight. I then made her breakfast that morning and took her to a spot on the beach where magic happened early on in our relationship. After we walked around for a bit, held each other and kissed, I took her home and made her a steak dinner then passed out on her bed while she cleaned her room. I woke up an hour or so later only to have to go to work for my night shift. So i'm sitting her now... missing her like crazy while she is out partying with her friends at a bar.

I'm a wreck... I don't want to lose her. I have this fucking mass of a lump in my throat that wont go away, I can't eat... I'm tortured!

(love bites, love bleeds)

Its bringin me to my knees

(love lives, love dies)

Its no surprise

(love begs, love pleads)

Its what I need

Archived