IGNORED

wtf is twitter and why is everyone talking about it?

keltoi

Guest thanksomuch
Welcome to the internet, where we all pretend others care what we have to say.

and i swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky, i'll be there. for better or worse, till death do us part, i'll be there for every beat of your heart, and i swear.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat
i think people can post shit via text message

so when Stephen Fry got stuck in a lift recently, he was able to post 'i am stuck in a lift', etc. and keep his fans updated. twat.

I think it's quite nice that he bothers. I can't think of any other "celebrity" of his stature who makes any such effort to reach out to their fans. He regularly responds to their comments too. Nobody would think any less of him if he didn't. I can't be arsed with it myself but it's nice to know all the same.

i too don't dislike steven fry* ... also i have no drive to check out any twitter pages ...

* - not having been exposed to him .. beyond that doco he made on his battle with the bipolar bear .. and a couple of skits up on youtube from the 80's .,..and of course blackadder ... perhaps what he is in terms of media image in the UK and surrounds is a little more painful .. ?? tauboo ... ??

let's simplify -- the problem is not stephen fry, the problem is twitter.

Guest abusivegeorge
go on, give us an oscar wilde quote

"You don't shit on your own doorstep and you don't gargle on your own cum, so why would you do these things".

He was quite the philosopher.

• 8 months later...

Archived