IGNORED

IT question

Guest weed

the driver hooks a function by patching the system core table, so it's not safe to unload it unless another thread is about to jump in there and do its stuff. and you dont want to end up the middle of invalid memory!

you're assuming data execution preventioning is turned on and a display adapter RAM partition shadowing and ACPI+ are turned on in the BIOS...

also an IRQ conflict would supercede this in the pooled memory frame buffer.

the driver hooks a function by patching the system core table, so it's not safe to unload it unless another thread is about to jump in there and do its stuff. and you dont want to end up the middle of invalid memory!

you're assuming data execution preventioning is turned on and a display adapter RAM partition shadowing and ACPI+ are turned on in the BIOS...

come now, we both know this only happens on legacy partitions running in enhanced x486 mode, the real solution is to attach the motherboard to a *nix mainframe running VMware, then recompile flash binaries for NTFS at kernel level using jscript

edit: don't forget to optimize instruction set for SSE3

I can't believe you memorised that word for word :grin:

Guest esquimaw

go to C:/windows/system32

delete system32

restart

profit

This will just reset your audio drivers. It's like trashing your preferences on mac. Good luck :cool:

Of course, but with kernel level pre-fetching enabled, this realtime buffer passing would provide an elementary fix to any race conditions. If the mutex is accessed by the thread handling control signals, and the scheduler happens to jump, the flash audio process could easily segfault. I would first try adjusting the paging size, but if tv_party is correct, then perhaps doing some kind of permissions lockdown on the system core table would bypass the whole problem all together. It is a little hackish but it might work. I'd try this and also post a dump of the sys32/etc/wincore.log file if anything starts to go haywire. If this doesn't work, I'll give you my SYSTEMFIX.BAT file to run (make sure to use the /f /c and /R options from cmd as an administrator), this should reset several of the registry settings that can cause problems like this to happen with your system table-routing when its being blocked up by any ntkernel blackbox scenario, it will also clean out a lot of the autostart keys that may be starting the conflicting processes/ghost signals. But yeah, first I'd just try a reboot and see if that fixes anything.

Archived