IGNORED

final fantasy music

Guest Pennywise

Guest Quixote

If you mean Owen Pallett, the violinist who loops a few tracks together live on-stage then yeah (he has permission to record under the name Final Fantasy thanks to his dorkness). I would recommend "He Poos Clouds" or "Has a Good Home".

But if you mean the video game music, it's only on my computer, not on my iPod ;) Well, the soundtrack to FF IV and VI in piano form, because it's awesome.

edit: I've wanted to make the victory music at the end of a battle my ringtone for a while but haven't found it.

Guest Drahken

I have some of the Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana soundtracks but no FF.

edit: I play them anywhere between 111.2847456 and 180.7364 bpm.

i've got FFVII and FFVIII on my itunes, only because my brother put them there. but some of the best soundtracks have come out of square soft and enix games. i dont really listen to them unless i'm playing the games themselves. radiant silvergun has to have one of the best game soundtracks of all time.

Guest tbio2007

I've got Tifa's theme and Aeris's theme (piano versions) and the flow of life which is the first song u hear on ff7 on my mp3 player, fuck ipods.

Archived