IGNORED

Bizkit

Guest Gary C

Guest Rambo
lol. dont all dogs do this? mine does it for like 30 mins sometimes.

mine just do twitches so you know they are dreaming. Sleepwalking in dogs is probably about as common as it is in humans at a guess. 5-10% ?

he thinks he is being chased by devil sheep

lol

shit man, how often does it happen? Put a lock on your door or something.

at the very least, once a week. The most dangerous thing I do/have done is run down a full flight of stairs at full speed. For some reason, I can navigate perfectly. The worst I've injured myself is by stubbing my toe.

Guest Rambo

you know the way people can do surprisingly complex things when they're sleepwalking? You could play a game with yourself to see what you can achieve in your sleep.

If you always want to leave your bedroom when you sleepwalk, the goal can be to get out of your room. 1st you should lock the door with a key, if you complete that task, next lock the door with a key and put the key in a safe etc

Building from there, you could get a safe that is linked to a prog on your comp where you have to log in to get the safe code.

HAHAHHAHA! This one nearly killed me.

That is fucking weird. I've never seen a dog do ANYTHING like this.. It so closely resembles the shit humans do when they sleep walk. I can't count how many times I've woken up from a dream in that sort of guarded stance. Very odd shit. This is great.

Archived