IGNORED

Shaving your butt

boris

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we are all going to have a finger up our ass sometime in life

one time after a wek long drug bender, i had a chinese lady doctor finger my arsehole in casualty.

i forgot i had my girlfriends nickers on until i pulled my sweatpants down.

it was pretty sweet.

I shave my bf's butt too.

pics

That would be illegal, Boris. For shame.

yegg is over 18

Glass Plate is not.

As far as I remember, anyway.

Guest thanksomuch

i have helped a few people wax their asses but i have never had the need to wax or shave my own.

I try to keep the arse trimmed regularly. I have yet to take a straight razor to it, because I have a mole on the inside of the right cheek right in the center of where the majority of hair is. I'm afraid of slicing that shit clean off given how hard it is to acquire a good line of sight. I've never thought of asking my girlfriend to do it...knowing her, she wouldn't be a big fan.

I try to keep the arse trimmed regularly. I have yet to take a straight razor to it, because I have a mole on the inside of the right cheek right in the center of where the majority of hair is. I'm afraid of slicing that shit clean off given how hard it is to acquire a good line of sight. I've never thought of asking my girlfriend to do it...knowing her, she wouldn't be a big fan.

do you call your mole a poop mole?

i have one as well, and my girlfriend calls it a poop mole and always threatens to remove it with the razor.

it's kind of embarrassing though.

I don't, in fact, call it a poop mole, but I do have a huge fear of lopping it off because it's so protruded. Mayhaps should get it looked at by a doc. I also have one to the right of my cock in my pube region that a do shave, but that one's easy to avoid as I can see it. No feeling in the skin around it though...mebbe a bad sign?

Triple ex, congrats on making me wince and shiver a lil bit.

Archived