WTFLOL Of The Day™

Joyrex

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse
5938-bikecrash.jpg

I am a terrible person for laughing at this picture all morning.

yes. you are. If I remember correctly that was a drunk driver slamming into about 25 cyclists who were competing in a race to raise money for cancer research. More than 13 of them were dead on the scene.

I'm not really getting all the not-so-funny-if-you-have-any-humanity-at-all pics.

some are lol though.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

faggies I don't care what happens, if I die in the most humiliating/depressing way possible but there's a pic of it that's funny, I would want peeps to laugh at it, if somethings funny to someone doesn't mean they disregard the real nature of such event, like if you see your wife break her neck in a goofy manner you can laugh while its happening or after words while understanding that its pretty lame.

5938-bikecrash.jpg

I am a terrible person for laughing at this picture all morning.

yes. you are. If I remember correctly that was a drunk driver slamming into about 25 cyclists who were competing in a race to raise money for cancer research. More than 13 of them were dead on the scene.

I'm not really getting all the not-so-funny-if-you-have-any-humanity-at-all pics.

some are lol though.

one person died, not thirteen http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,362147,00.html

Guest EDGEY

Took me a couple of seconds to find the wtflol-thing but there it was... right in front of me.

lol yeah, me too! :ok:

awesome!

For a while I was like "a divine mother icon? okay big deal.... wait, oh snnaaaap!"

Given watmm's sense of humour I thought it was this:

#3:

cms_icons_preview.gif

...but then... lol.

Guest rufus
IN8727517Amatuer-Wi_149398s.jpg

I'd love to see more of this photographer's work, I've tried googling the URL and stuff but I'm not getting anywhere. I even made the mistake of giving "Amatuer" from the image name a go with predictable results.

Do you know who took this picture? It'd be great to know, cheers, thanks, please, bye.

Archived