IGNORED

Woman Calls 911 After McDonald's Runs Out Of Nuggets

six

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - A Fort Pierce woman called 911 three times to report an emergency after McDonald's had run out of McNuggets, according to a police report obtained Tuesday.

Latreasa Goodman, 27, was issued a written notice to appear in court for misusing the 911 emergency communications system.

Full Article

Guest hahathhat
According to the report, after police told Goodman the incident was not an emergency, Goodman replied, "This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one. This is an emergency."

lol

Latreasa Goodman, 27

Not to stereotype, but -- 400lb black chick

Guest David R James

I think i would have a problem if they didnt give me a refund, but i spose it would depend if i was on crack or not that i called the police.

Guest 277: 930-933

Didn't something very similar happen a few years ago?

Exact same ingredients: McDonald's, 911, woman.

Could just be my clairvoyance...

2505.jpg

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Girl you got a 10-piece please don't be stingaaay!

burial needs to sample this.

From the article, it sounds like the manager was being an assbag.  The only way I can imagine she would hand over her money is if both she and the order taker were unaware that they were out of nuggets, and then the manager refused her request for a refund.  That is not cool.

Guest glasse

My grandfather once filed a complaint at the district justice against McDonald's because he was not given correct change (they changed him for a $10 when he gave them a $20 or something), and the cashier and manager refused to make it right. Well, if our drawer is off at the end of the night we will see what we can do. How about some coupons. They never called, he was not interested in coupons.

To make it funnier one of my close friend's ex-girlfriends was a manager there and appeared at the hearing. Unfortunatly, he didn't get the money, but he did make it a real pain in the ass for them to deal with.

Guest telikan

They played the 911 call on Stern this morning and it was pretty funny. "She said she ARE the manager!"

Archived