IGNORED

I just got a burger with no bun

Guest Drahken

YOU SHOULDN'T BE EATING MACCY Ds THEN YOU FUCKING TOOL

joking.. i had a double cheese burger meal with med. fries, a single cheeseburger and a cup of coffee....

the guy got the order wrong 4 times....

fuck maccy Ds, why isn't there a single fucking burger king in the stoke-on-trent area?! SOMEONE TELL ME

Guest abusivegeorge

Maybe all the rolls were mouldy. This actually hapenned to me in a KFC once I ordered a chicken burger thingy, and they came back and said they were sorry but all the rolls were mouldy, however they'd be happy to supply me a free burger with no bun and a plastic knife and fork to eat it with.

I told them to fuck off.

call 911

YES! (beat me to it.)

joking.. i had a double cheese burger meal with med. fries, a single cheeseburger and a cup of coffee....

fuck maccy Ds, why isn't there a single fucking burger king in the stoke-on-trent area?! SOMEONE TELL ME

that's because you ordered a cheeseburger and fries with coffee; how could that make sense to anybody, let alone a mcdonalds employee?

Open the BK yourself, make some money.

Guest 277: 930-933

I just got some burgerking (double bacon cheese) and there's a phone number written on the bag.

Guest Thisket
Tried to order a triple thick milkshake last night, almost had to call 911 when the manager told me their milkshake machine was in "clean" mode.

I once got told that the shake machine was in "heat" mode.

Had them tell me the iced latte machine was in clean mode at Dunkin Donuts and I fucking lost my shit. Had a tantrum at the drive through, and went in side to give them a piece of my mind. My fucking sense of entitlement to a latte is just through the roof.

Guest Betty

lol ^

Has anyone else experienced a phenomenon where the sizes of cups that you get for an orange juice at McDonalds is different to the sizes of cup that you get for a soft drink? For example, if I ask for a large orange juice, it will come to me in a cup that is used for a medium coke. More alarming is when I ask for a small orange juice and a comically tiny cup is presented to me about 2/3 the size of a small coke! The real challenge is to get a large orange juice that is actually the same size as a large coke, without paying extra! What makes this more bewildering is that it is not enforced consistently, it is only used in certain stores for certain customers. If you try to confront a McDonalds employee about a flexible and shifting alignment in their beverage sizing system they won't know what you are talking about and you will start to seriously doubt your own perceptions and judgment.

Guest Pilcat
Tried to order a triple thick milkshake last night, almost had to call 911 when the manager told me their milkshake machine was in "clean" mode.

I once got told that the shake machine was in "heat" mode.

fuck it

Guest Pete is your friend

ever tried ordering a regular soda from taco bell? it's fucking flintstone size. they have a surplus of coke there and are handing it out by the gallon with every order.

Archived