IGNORED

where have you been?

keltoi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dese manz hatin

I'm still yuite young so I haven't been to that many places yet.

Mostly St Petersburg, Florida. Went there twice a year for almost a decade, deifinitely one of my favourite locations ever

Other places like

London

Key West

San Francisco

Britanny

Provence

Canada (Alberta & B.C.)

Switzerland

Denmark

Italy

and various locations in Germany

oh and going to Amsterdam in June yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Guest tidbit

stockholm, hammerfest, tallinn, rika, berlin, frankfurt, milan, genova, parma, barcelona, andorra, san sebastian, panplona, bilbao, madrid, toledo, valenzia, las palmas, toronto, niagara, montreal, stanstead,

stockholm, luleå, göteborg, oslo, tønsberg, copenhagen, amsterdam, lübeck, berlin, prague, genova, pula, rovinj, andorra, mallorca, granada, barcelona, vilamoura, cork, dublin, cairo, luxor, sharm-el-sheik, chicago

Guest abusivegeorge

Prague-Czech Republic

Venice-Italy

Aachen-Germany

Paris-France

Belgium (Somewhere)

All over UK

stockholm, luleå, göteborg, oslo, tønsberg, copenhagen, amsterdam, lübeck, berlin, prague, genova, pula, rovinj, andorra, mallorca, granada, barcelona, vilamoura, cork, dublin, cairo, luxor, sharm-el-sheik, chicago

lol that just stuck out at me and tickled me. Chicago is a great city obviously and I've been there 4 times but it doesn't really stack up to your previous list! I mean, you may feel differently--I'm definitely not making fun of you.

i went there when i was a kid with my dad, was and still am a fan of their hockey team, so i catched a couple of games there. seemed like a cool city. wouldn't mind going there again some day.

Canada: B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

U.S.A.: Washington state, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Minnasota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachuseus, Tennessee.

Greenland

U.K. : Glasgow, Manchester, York, Derby, Nottingham, Cheshire (in general), London, Brighton, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Southampton, Birminghan, (other places that dont come to mind)

France : Caen, randville, Juno and Ohama beach. (missed out on Paris even after a lovely woman inveted me down to her place, long story, big regret!)

Turkey: Gumbet, Bodrum, Marmaris, "Turtle Beach", some ruins and shit.

Czech Rep. : Prague

Bulgaria : Sofia, Varza, Zlatni Piazatsi (Golden Sands), Nessebur, Bourgas, amongst others (shit man, this is the place to get fucked up and fuck young scandinavian (18+) girls!!!)

UAE: Dubai

Japan: Tokyo, Osaka, Kansai, Hiroshima (all over the prefecture)

they say here that the people who are well travelled are the more sane, well most of my travels were done under some kind of duress...

i'm a fucking basket-case!

Bulgaria : Sofia, Varza, Zlatni Piazatsi (Golden Sands), Nessebur, Bourgas, amongst others (shit man, this is the place to get fucked up and fuck young scandinavian (18+) girls!!!)

scandinavian girls who come to Bolgaria? Scandinavian countries are on the other side of Europe though.

scandinavian girls who come to Bolgaria? Scandinavian countries are on the other side of Europe though.

its like the ibiza for 18 Y.O. scandinavian girls because its so fucking cheap! and man, the goods times i had there, i wish i could go back there a single man again. no better place to go with your mates, if your even a bit of a gentleman. just pretend your not from england. i'm english, and quite frankly, when holiday-ing in europe, its about as embarrassing as being american.

remember people, gentlemen are british, not english.

Guest abusivegeorge
Italy, Czech Republic, France, Belgium, UK, Germany and Sweden. That's about it I guess

All bar sweden exactly the same as me and i have been through it.

Archived