IGNORED

Accusations (Founded Or Not)

Joyrex

Recently there has been accusations against members of this forum of serious acts committed in real life - May I remind everyone that accusing someone of a crime, act or statement without substantial proof to back it up (other than word of mouth) is considered slander and will not be tolerated on these forums. it's no different than harassment or flame-baiting, which are violations of our rules of conduct here. Personal real-life issues that are potentially incriminating should be kept off-line, and not discussed openly on the forums.

Anyone from this point further engaged in such activities will be warned, and/or suspended, with banning being the solution to repeat offenders.

In addition, there will be no further discussion of what happened, as it amounts to essentially spreading the accusation (truthful or not), and potentially slandering either the alleged victim(s) or the alleged perpetrator(s).

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Funktion

the accused party should grow some balls and learn to defend themselves imo, this is the wildernets.

is it acceptable to suggest and insinuate rather than to accuse? i assume that alleging and averring are also banned?

edit: and what about asking rhetorical questions positing plausible yet factually unfounded propositions, such as:

"Is it true that Ludd consumes menstrual fluid? Who am I to say? I've seen no evidence that it's not true."

too bad watmm members feel the need to create so much drama

edit: wow this is really weed related? embarrassing shit (for everybody involved)!

joyrex is the only one creating drama, i made a joke, the person complained to joyrex, i got warned, i bitched about it, and now its 'drama'

hows this for an accusation, analogue wings is a big fucking faggot poofter that gets butthurt over retarded shit.

fucking grow a pair you faggot poofter fuck.

Guest Rambo

edit: wow this is really weed related? embarrassing shit (for everybody involved)!

joyrex is the only one creating drama, i made a joke, the person complained to joyrex, i got warned, i bitched about it, and now its 'drama'

hows this for an accusation, analogue wings is a big fucking faggot poofter that gets butthurt over retarded shit.

sink in that figure four, B, feel the burn

i wonder if he'll warn you if i complain about this.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I dont really understand why this thread is here if the people who were involved have already been told to stop and they agreed. This just serves to get new people involved who otherwise would have stayed out of it.

According to what you've told me privately beneboi, it wasn't a 'joke', and even if it was, that's really not something to joke about and spread accusations that are unfounded.

Guest zaphod
lol god dammit im certain he would

he really really really wants to ban me

when did you become such a confrontational drama queen?

Archived