IGNORED

Activision announces Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Rubin Farr

jazzband, but man am i looking forward to it! there is night levels on multiplayer (like on the 1st or 2nd mission in cod4) with the lazer night scopes and shit.. yeah! looks very impressive. i agree wtih ww2 needs to be stopped making into cod's but waw is nice for a break from cod4 in 2 weeks there is a new cod waw map pack coming out, so thats defo gonna tie me over untill november when cod5 comes out!

i think they shoudl do a vietnam cod.. it would be intresting by all accounts

Guest abusivegeorge
my dad's gonna be pumped.

I will never forget your wording about him banging the shit out of your mother when you was a kid and then fucking off to play computer games and drink whiskey LOL.

mehhhh I didnt enjoy cod4 very much... ever since playing TF2 it's hard to play any other FPS for me. There wasnt much team effort that I noticed while playing.

mehhhh I didnt enjoy cod4 very much... ever since playing TF2 it's hard to play any other FPS for me. There wasnt much team effort that I noticed while playing.

It's really hard to motivate your teammates into winning, so I just try to carry the team, and it usually works out.

My k/d ratio is 2.20

if you have friends that all play cod you can get in aparty and make a clan up, me and my mates do it, and there is a lot of team playing over the headset and all that. its pretty awesome*

*call of duty: world at war not cod 4..im a lone wolf when it comes to cod4, but i had a rince with braintree once or twice, which was fun.

I played the PC version so maybe it's different... non of my buddies were COD4 players so I just played until I got all the weapon upgrades and haven't come back since.

Archived