IGNORED

best media player for windows

Guest zaphod

i want something to play my mp3s with. i don't want itunes or winamp.

best media player for windows

why not winamp? it can be as simple ('winamp classic' skin) or as complex ('bento' skin) as you want it to be.

vlc is fucking gay, wheres the playlist?

asif i can be arsed selecting the album i want to listen to out of my windows explorer everytime, fuck off vlc. you play everything, fair does, but your shit for music.

foobar2000 for music, Media Player Classic and/or VLC for videos.

Foobar you can make look as big as full screen iTunes, or as tiny as a line of buttons. I have mine looking like this:

foobar.png

Foobar you can make look as big as full screen iTunes, or as tiny as a line of buttons. I have mine looking like this:

foobar.png

that actually looks really freakin' awesome. does it have last.fm support? and does it have a library? i can't be bothered looking it up at the moment.

so i have about 20 albums burned onto my xbox hard drive and have been using that alot lately for music since it's hooked up to my whomp system. and i really love it. i love the simplicity of having just 20 albums to choose from, it's a nice change of pace from my mp3 library on my comp, kinda takes me back to win i first started collected and had no choice but to listen to a few albums all the time, you really get to know them and love them.

Guest bitroast

foobar.png

that actually looks really freakin' awesome. does it have last.fm support? and does it have a library? i can't be bothered looking it up at the moment.

yep for both last.fm and library. when you download it its just a default list of tracks and you have to customize however you want, but there's plenty of guides and such.

post-881-1236913374_thumb.jpg

vlc is fucking gay, wheres the playlist?

under view in the toolbar....

vlc and winamp are all I need....

occasionally I have to use others, WMP and real player for some BSG season 1 rmvb's I downloaded.....

but for video vlc all the way motherfucks!

Archived