IGNORED

how often do you make a thread but go 'naaah' and not go through with it?

kaini

i think that i maybe only hit 'submit' for about two thirds of the threads i make - occasionally i will have a thread title and a couple of paragraphs typed, and then i look at it and go wtf am i on about :undecided: and just click on the gen ban link again.

and i only hit 'submit' for about half of what i type in other people's threads - very often i'll have a good chunk of text written and then i look at it and again go wtf am i on about :undecided: and just click on the gen ban link again.

what about you, o gentle poster on watmm?

I think up a reply, write it down on a napkin, and send it to my secretary. She then runs it downstairs to show to my team of writers, and if they pass on it, they fax it to my agent in Los Angeles for careful consideration as to if it will help my post count and my general forum standing. He then sends it back to me with revisions/criticisms in red ink, and I retype my reply.

It's very serious business.

I think up a reply, write it down on a napkin, and send it to my secretary. She then runs it downstairs to show to my team of writers, and if they pass on it, they fax it to my agent in Los Angeles for careful consideration as to if it will help my post count and my general forum standing. He then sends it back to me with revisions/criticisms in red ink, and I retype my reply.

It's very serious business.

lolz i do d sam ting 2!

Probably a third of the time. Beneboi, you going to The Chap/Deastro show?

No? I'm not sure who that is, when/where/how much? I am ridiculously fucking ill right now, so if it is within the next week theres probably no chance of me going.

On a related note, come to this:

l_35ed708a16594236b651b387dab7a8e2.jpg

Probably a third of the time. Beneboi, you going to The Chap/Deastro show?

No? I'm not sure who that is, when/where/how much? I am ridiculously fucking ill right now, so if it is within the next week theres probably no chance of me going.

On a related note, come to this:

l_35ed708a16594236b651b387dab7a8e2.jpg

It's a few of artists from the Ghostly Int. label. Deastro, The Chap and The Foundry Field Recordings at Lola's on March 17th. Also Michna will be at Lola's on March 22nd.

oh i got one :

so tonight i had about 10 people at my house - and one dude said "i didn't fuck the house at that party- i fucked the one that'd be considered an apartment"

it was one of the most funniest moments i've had

Archived