IGNORED

im having an epiphany of truth

Guest Helper ET

answering questions with 'i don't know' is hardly shining the truth beacon in here is it?

make the answers up like everyone else you 'tard.

Guest abusivegeorge
i think youre full of beans quite frankly

This would certainly explain the shape of his head.

How does ET feel about planet µ?

"i fink dis is because we pwaced moo on a pedestwal. we wuh yung and dum and taut dat if moo wuhlleeses someting, it mus be good. slowy we ahh exeping the wheelazasun dat dis is not twoo, and even mar, dat almos eveweeting you hiuw is shit. oh no, oh no, da mind want to fite it. get away you scawee monstah, you are bad! i dont undastand you! deerfor i dont wike yoo. basuhcullwee we all taut moo was a bwilyunt in titty witch wuhleest onwee the ut mose farm of quawitee ahht butt we ah swoly wheelsing dat dis is naut da case........

anne dat not onwee is moo bushit, weave all been duhseevd. eventoowully we will all wheelize how shallow planet moo is, and how much it let me down as an ahwedee small and despuhwhat moosic community. fale. if moo ever offuwz 2 sine me al do it ownwee for da pubwicitee"

I feel ya bro but I think you are wrong......and what is with the retarded deletspeak you got goin here?

Guest hahathhat

i have no cheese it is late no cheese-selling stores are open and i've had two beers and driving would be borderline anyways also too late for pizza delivery tell me ET how can i get cheese within the next five minutes, preferrably monterey jack thx

Guest Babar
what does epiphany mean ??

In this context it's a concept from Joyce. It's a kind of enlightenment about a place, a situation, that shed new lights on the socio-psychological aspect of things.

whats the smallest free standing structure known to man

A structure is quite an abstract thing. I would answer : one unitary digit (bit being binary digit)

answering questions with 'i don't know' is hardly shining the truth beacon in here is it?

Ets only telling the truth though he don't answer your question.

make the answers up like everyone else you 'tard.

i think youre full of beans quite frankly

This would certainly explain the shape of his head.

lol

name='277: 930-933'

Where would physics be today without Einstein´s theory of special relativity?

Well i heard einstein's theory mostly stem from Point Carré's works.

'Salvatorin'

Is Humankind Cyclical or Linear?

Both : a spiral

'autopilot'

In order to have a human-discovered, actual, truthful answer, wouldn't it have to be cyclical?

More precisely : iterated

'Salvatorin'

Its probably both.

Cycles of lines concatanated into lines of cycles

'autopilot'

Well I guess that depends on your perception of time.

Absolutly. After the Sapir-Whorf theory, this perception might depend on your language.

Thanks.

:yeah: :alien: . . .

'autopilot'

Well I guess that depends on your perception of time.

Absolutly. After the Sapir-Whorf theory, this perception might depend on your language.

Touché, my friend. I'll sip my port to that.

Archived