IGNORED

Mary Anne Hobbs

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

Some people on WATMM don't seem to like this lady at all. I'm curious, why do people hate/dislike her?

I don't really know much about her. I've heard her voice in downloaded mixes, and that's it. From that, she doesn't seem too bad. Did she fart real bad at a rephlex release party or something?

Guest David R James

I like her voice on the radio, i find it really relaxing, but i think she is abit of a dick cos she seems to think most experimetal music is dubstep. I like dubstep but i dont think alot of it is experimetal.

she's a fucking idiot, she talks over records, her judgement about what is good and bad is totally lacking, it's radio 1 though i don't know why anyone is surprised.

Guest David R James

She's abit like a news reporter. They send the reporter to the news but they just rehash what the news room already knows. The reporter gives you the impression they are getting the info for the news room but thats bullshit.

Guest 277: 930-933

Hearing hear talk tends to make me have uncontrollable fits of laughter.

Her show's alright and she seems okay but she's become some sort of a parody of herself.

I bet she's got an audio recorder running at all times so that when she reaches singularity, and her head explodes, a sample pack can be distributed amongst her favourite producers.

Guest ms-dos

^ haha

i like the music she picks and i can look past her silly exaggerations.

but if anyone wants some more ammo, she's a pretty bad speller.

Guest Caustic
because she has a name of an old woman!

isaacson_gertrude_1989.jpg

her real name is Maureen Anne Hobbart.

TONS AND TONS OF PLASTIC SURGERY.

Guest tbio2007
Hearing hear talk tends to make me have uncontrollable fits of laughter.

Her show's alright and she seems okay but she's become some sort of a parody of herself.

I bet she's got an audio recorder running at all times so that when she reaches singularity, and her head explodes, a sample pack can be distributed amongst her favourite producers.

I think every presenter on Radio 1 is a parody of themselves. Mary Anne Hobbs is alright.

Guest Jacck

She thought 'Seaweed' was called "Gonk Roughage" and 'Growls Garden', "Garden Growls". I mean wtf, frankly.

^^^ that said, she is considerably better looking than Rob da Bank.

Archived