IGNORED

more pics from the new depression

chaosmachine

Guest fiznuthian

wow, incredible photos. i told so many people many years ago this was going to happen.

does anyone here have an informed idea of just how bad this is going to get?

my parents work (or worked rather, mum found another job outside of industry) for GM and it is absolutely true that the automakers destroyed themselves and their employees. their production plant has been cutting last minute corners by firing employees at random for the past 5-7 years, as well as lowering their pay every so often - all while increasing labor demands. from what i hear, this is true of nearly every company owned by GM. the end result? thousands upon thousands of gas guzzling hunks of metal wasting away at dealerships all over the country.

from what people have told me, there's not a single fast food restaurant in my town hiring anyone. what the fuck.

these pictures make me think i am fucking lucky

seriously - so true

i've been with trader joes for almost a year and i thank afx every day when i wake up that i have a job :) lol

Guest ezkerraldean

why the fuck do people buy american cars anyway, credit crunch or no credit crunch? they're genuinely shite.

Thousands of unemployed Chinese graduates flock to a job fair in Wuhan, central China's Hubei province on March 7, 2009.

that will definitely be me in a year and a half

wow, incredible photos. i told so many people many years ago this was going to happen.

this guy Peter Schiff seems to understand it pretty fucking well.

kind of funny collage of clips from years ago where he predicted the timing and the method of economic collapse

i have a hard on for this guy

why the fuck do people buy american cars anyway, credit crunch or no credit crunch? they're genuinely shite.

I know a [Dutch] couple who plan on buying a Dodge SUV. They're also buying a giant American fridge (their normal-size fridge is always at most half empty) with a built-in ice maker...

Guest fiznuthian

Haha, I can see why. Thanks GB, exactly what I was looking for.

fucking LOL @ "the banks still have their big guns, they're ready to fire when needed"

1 year later: bailouts baby.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

looks like chinatown. chinese people like to flock in crowds. what is that about? why have more babies if you already got 6 people in each room

Guest inteeliguntdesign

this guy Peter Schiff seems to understand it pretty fucking well.

kind of funny collage of clips from years ago where he predicted the timing and the method of economic collapse

heh - i now understand why the us loved jon stewart's recent tv show where he laid into that financial guy.

Archived