23 members have voted

1. 1. PICK THE FUCKING DISC

• disc 1
    • disc 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beatfanatic

i wonder if i am the only one who hasnt heard about any of the aforementioned artists

hilarious analogy

i wonder if i am the only one who hasnt heard about any of the aforementioned artists

hilarious analogy

wtf is this shit

read the fucking gay ass rules you homophobic faggot piece of jerked dirt.

Guest glasse
question, why you american so often praise mbm?

dont get me wrong, surely lots of europeans like it too.. but it seems to me its always you

guys mentioning them.. theres gotta be soemthing behind all this, im sure

subliminal sandwich came out on nothing, and at the time NIN and industrial in general were pretty big over here. also, they started on wax trax, which was another big industrial label in the early 90s. i think their association with this scene made them pretty popular in america.

when actual sounds and voices came out and the matrix and big beat blew up, it just sealed the deal. big beat sucks generally but mbm did it pretty good.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

fuck you're right

this album doesn't get nearly enough love from me

i bow

(disc 1)

Guest tidbit
subliminal sandwich came out on nothing, and at the time NIN and industrial in general were pretty big over here. also, they started on wax trax, which was another big industrial label in the early 90s. i think their association with this scene made them pretty popular in america.

when actual sounds and voices came out and the matrix and big beat blew up, it just sealed the deal. big beat sucks generally but mbm did it pretty good.

i kinda knew nin were somehow involved..

lol...

i kinda knew nin were somehow involved..

lol...

what's equally as amusing is that you're trying to sniff that one out into the open.

the album stands alone... its label or endorsement is irrelevant to what an enormously amazing album this is. there is no pure "cool" or right path to discovering this album or recognizing and being vocal about its awesomeness. so... yeah lol whatever. lol. i bet you've had impeccable taste since you were shat out of the womb so go ahead and turn your nose up at whatever distant whiff of trent reznor's butt you try to bring out into the open.

lol...?

Guest glasse
i listened to this before i gave two shits about trent reznor or anything he was associated with.

i heard god od and the stuff on that wax trax black box comp before subliminal sandwich. the first one i bought was satyricon. i don't think i was really into nin as much anymore by the time ss came out. i never bought the fragile, dws was the last one.

lol i actually typed "trent reznor probably endorsed mbm" yesterday but didn't post it because i didn't want to be a complete twat

Archived