23 members have voted

1. 1. PICK THE FUCKING DISC

• disc 1
    • disc 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...

it's like choosing which girlfriend you wanna fuck tonight, the rowdy one with all the political opinions, or the stoned out hippie who cums over and over again?

hahaha this amuses me

• 5 months later...

it's like choosing which girlfriend you wanna fuck tonight, the rowdy one with all the political opinions, or the stoned out hippie who cums over and over again?

hahaha this amuses me

FUCK I LOVE THIS ALBUM SO MUCH HOLY SHIT

you can experience anything you've ever dreamed of....

don't know if this has been posted yet or if anybody cares at all, but i remember after i had gotten in MBM in highschool and thought i was ultra cool for being the only one in my town who heard of them, 120 minutes on MTV played this video one night

probably the closest thing Jack had to a radio hit back in the day, even our local alternative rock station Live 105 would play this song sometimes

haha i love that video. so 90s. as is the album artwork.

but I was thinking that it's really the only thing dated about this music. holy shit i believe that anyone who is a fan of music made in the last 60 years needs to listen to Subliminal Sandwich. (I don't feel this about any subforum artists)

don't know if this has been posted yet or if anybody cares at all, but i remember after i had gotten in MBM in highschool and thought i was ultra cool for being the only one in my town who heard of them, 120 minutes on MTV played this video one night

probably the closest thing Jack had to a radio hit back in the day, even our local alternative rock station Live 105 would play this song sometimes

Really weird stumbling across this.

The original is one of my favorite post-punk tracks. Never listened to MBM so had no idea the above existed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isi4FYDFfps

Guest onesixoneight

I've had the cd sampler of Subliminal Sandwich since it first came out with 8 tracks or so.

I loved it.

Maybe its time I got the lp proper and then I would be able to vote.

Can someone tell me what other lps are worth checking?

• 11 months later...

hahaha this amuses me

FUCK I LOVE THIS ALBUM SO MUCH HOLY SHIT

you can experience anything you've ever dreamed of....

stereophrenic - wtf it's *up* there with the best of all time for me

Archived