IGNORED

Braintree demands! how many veggie-fuckers in the house?

Guest thanksomuch

Braintree demands! how many veggie-fuckers in the house?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. please pick from choices below:

• Lacto-vegetarianism
    • ovo-vegetarianism
    • lacto-ovo vegetarianism
    • pescetarianism
    • omnivore
    • carnivore
    • bonsai
    • vegan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll eat anything that comes out of an animal, as long as it isn't another animal.

Even their poo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_coffee

i was an ovo-veg for about 18 years and then got poor and ate meat to survive. fuckers.

How'd you get to be so gigantic without the meat hormones??

To be honest i don't know. i even started drinking coffee (which purportedly stunts growth?) when i was very young so maybe i was just supposed to be NBA height or something. I don't know. My dad has never eaten meat and he's like 6'3. whatevs.

Guest thanksomuch
I'll eat anything that comes out of an animal, as long as it isn't another animal.

Even their poo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_coffee

i was an ovo-veg for about 18 years and then got poor and ate meat to survive. fuckers.

How'd you get to be so gigantic without the meat hormones??

To be honest i don't know. i even started drinking coffee (which purportedly stunts growth?) when i was very young so maybe i was just supposed to be NBA height or something. I don't know. My dad has never eaten meat and he's like 6'3. whatevs.

wanna fuck?

Guest Stoppit

aw, you're missing out on 'Snake Surprise'

templeofdoom9-tm.jpg

Guest inteeliguntdesign

hey i just don't eat animals. i chose number 1 as i was too lazy to look up the definitions. i bet most of the vegetarians here are british. the only other nation i know of that's into vegetarianism big time is india, and that's mainly because of religion. that's also why indian cuisine is the best :smile:

Guest analogue wings

theres fuckloads of veggies here in NZ.

mostly the self-righteous "political" variety - sheltered middle class brats who think anyone who eats meat is evil (as opposed to, say, poor and meat is their only affordable source of protein, etc)

Guest analogue wings
i don't really understand the big deal... most people eat meat maybe once a day with a main meal. replace that with a vegetarian equivalent - tadah!

you need to think about that phrase "most people" though. it's very subjective.

Guest analogue wings
but what i was getting at is surely if you are lucky enough NOT to need to eat meat then it's ok to do that?

hell yes. i was hating on the naive kids who judge EVERYONE who eats meat, as if they all have an equal choice

Guest tbio2007
theres fuckloads of veggies here in NZ.

mostly the self-righteous "political" variety - sheltered middle class brats who think anyone who eats meat is evil (as opposed to, say, poor and meat is their only affordable source of protein, etc)

I'm a working class Brit who's been a veggie for 2 and half years now, it's preety easy to call someone self-righteous because they follow something they regard to be an ethical lifestyle. Are Christian/Muslim/Jews self righteous because they believe they are following an ethical lifestyle?

If we're going by pure adjective definition, yes. The real question is, is that an inherently bad thing if someone adopts what could widely be considered a healthy lifestyle for their own moral reasons.

If we're going by pure adjective definition, yes. The real question is, is that an inherently bad thing if someone adopts what could widely be considered a healthy lifestyle for their own moral reasons.

Of course not, as long as those reasons are yours. If you become vegetarian because of some else's agenda, then you obviously shouldn't be vegetarian. If you adopt that diet out of personal reasons, you shouldn't feel guilty about it.

Just don't judge anyone else for their nutritional choices.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i'm a vegetarian but eat pretty much vegan at home. buritto without cheese just isnt worth it. i can't imagine eating flesh again ever. my soul feels lighter for it.

i fucking hate vegetarians that are vegetarian for bullshit moral reasons. fuck you. i mean, if you just don't like meat i can understand that, more power to you, salads are good, but when you are gonna act superior because of some stupid animal cruelty or something ridiculous like that you can just suck a giant cock.

Archived