IGNORED

What happened to Josso?

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest IRARI
I can't even find him in the member list?

some members don't appear in the member list, i have been wondering about it

Guest Caustic
Banned for hacking mosca's server, I believe.

And generally being a troll of sorts.

I still maintain that I had absolutely nothing to with that hacking business.

Guest abusivegeorge

he really did that? I didn't think he was that intelligent. It may well have been over a year ago actually, however its only the last few months I've been sober enough to acknowledge anything, and slowly parts of my memory are returning.

Banned for hacking mosca's server, I believe.

And generally being a troll of sorts.

I still maintain that I had absolutely nothing to with that hacking business.

Now that I know you better, I'd say this is definetly true, despite how you may come across on here, your actually very mature.

Fucker was supposed to release one of my albums but stopped answering emails. Given, it took me a month to give him some album artwork, but I was in the middle of moving across the damn country.

Fucker was supposed to release one of my albums

lol?

I didn't know it was him. I just sent it off to some netlabel [Viral?], and it turned out to be him.

Guest hahathhat

i seem to recall he ran some lame script i told him he'd get banned and he did.

maybe that was hyperfukbot, but josso is/was in a similar boat.

i am very much for josso's unbanning.

Guest hahathhat
i seem to recall he ran some lame script i told him he'd get banned and he did.

tenfingerstentoes did that shit--that script would take random phrases from everybody's posts and then he'd run a list of users in his signature to make "bot poetry." It cocked up the flow of WATMM so down came the banhammer. WATMM could use a compendium like Encyclopedia Dramatica to document a working history of lulz.

well, TFTT did stupid script shit too, but i wasn't thinking of him. TFTT's stupid script shit was twice as LOL. he didn't INTEND to cock up WATMM, but did anyways due to his overly-zealous incompetence. to my recollection, HYPERFUKBOT just ran a script that posted stupid crap everywhere. like how he normally posted, but done by a computer. didn't mess WATMM up, just added many useless posts. he was promptly banned. then, i think HFB gave josso a copy of the script, or josso gave HFB his login datas, and same script ran using josso's account. josso banned.

AND NOW YOU KNOW

lol yeah we need a watmm wiki, i was thinking of that today

somebody set up a poll, i'm all for this.

terrible fucking idea. everyone would edit each other's entries and put loads of horsecock in it or something, then someone's employer would find an entry full of batcock love and there would be lots of tears wailing gnashing of teeth banhammer drama elastix

Yeah Josso hacked moscas server and deleted all of his files some of which i don't think he had backed up. Really effed up, he deserved more than a ban. I felt and still feel so bad for mosca. That was just some stupid childish crap. No matter how much ppl may or may not like each other on a forum, it's just the internets. Destroying someones personal property is a whole new ball game. Karma comes around tho i'm sure josso will get what he deserves.

*high fives mosca*

It's prolly take too much time and money to pursue it legally. Also like i said I think karma will come nack around to josso. I think mosca just took a couple months off the watmm and pops up every now and again. Hate it for em, but he'll keep poppin out good music though. If you haven't checked out his stuff (mosca's) def. do. BUt i've said enough if mosca wants to comment that up to hiim i already feel bad speakin for em :)

Archived