why are "mixes" appreciated by people?

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

{enter ludd}

ludd: bcm, youre....your here

bcm: thats right honey, ive always been here. when you were gone, i was here. when you looked away, i was here.

when you needed me most, i was here. i will always.........i will always be here

{ludd violently throws flower vase against wall}

ludd: well god damnit bcm where were you lastnight?! where when you when i was pounding on your front door...screaming, "bcm! B C M!!!". where were you then?

{bcm crumbles to the floor in sorrow}

...to be continued...

not all turntablism just the wanky shit that you hear everytime someone gets infront of two turntables and puts their hands on them

so yea, pretty much all turntablism

Guest David R James
not all turntablism just the wanky shit that you hear everytime someone gets infront of two turntables and puts their hands on them

do u like hip hop? I dont its a sack of gay shit, so u must like it.

Guest Helper ET

...previously, on Bludd...

bcm: thats right honey, ive always been here. when you were gone, i was here. when you looked away, i was here.

when you needed me most, i was here. i will always.........i will always be here

ludd: well god damnit bcm where were you lastnight?! where when you when i was pounding on your front door...screaming, "bcm! B C M!!!". where were you then?

{begin scene}

{bcm, on his hands and knees, rasies his head slowly}

bcm: if you dont know, im not going to tell you

{ludd buries his face in his hands and weeps, eventually composes himself}

ludd: you self righteous son of a bitch! i worked for you! day after day, night after night, shift work at the hospital! i got colds, viruses, and bacterial infections...for you! i got hepatitis, gonorrhea, and aids...for you! then you just want to come along and tell me we didnt have anything?! that all i meant to you was...

{bcm intereupts ludd with a quick and confident step forward and kisses ludd. ludd immediately surrenders to the power of bcms manly grip, and enjoys the sensation tingling down his spine}

...to be continued...

what is this hiphop you speak of?

a few weeks ago, i was watching some girls wrestling on tv... one girl had another draped on the ropes and she proceded to fish hook her... that turned me on big time!

i masturbated so hard that night!

a few weeks ago, i was watching some girls wrestling on tv... one girl had another draped on the ropes and she proceded to fish hook her... that turned me on big time!

when you fishhook someone, does that mean grab them by the inside of their cheek?

when you fishhook someone, does that mean grab them by the inside of their cheek?

word... that's what's up!

Guest Deep Fried Everything

i read the first post

thinking this thread poor quality as most

that the being known as ET has been known to lay down

but i reconsidered the whole lot

when i realized poetry was instead being sought

and my face wore a smile instead of a frown

...previously, on Bludd...

{begin scene}

{bcm, on his hands and knees, rasies his head slowly}

bcm: if you dont know, im not going to tell you

{ludd buries his face in his hands and weeps, eventually composes himself}

ludd: you self righteous son of a bitch! i worked for you! day after day, night after night, shift work at the hospital! i got colds, viruses, and bacterial infections...for you! i got hepatitis, gonorrhea, and aids...for you! then you just want to come along and tell me we didnt have anything?! that all i meant to you was...

{bcm intereupts ludd with a quick and confident step forward and kisses ludd. ludd immediately surrenders to the power of bcms manly grip, and enjoys the sensation tingling down his spine}

...to be continued...

brilliant.

Guest AOOproductions

what is this hiphop you speak of?

bigpokeyCleancover.jpg

Guest glasse

a real-time/vinyl purist is like a person who is into live theatre but rejects cinema because it has to be edited together, is not always shot in the order of the story, is not happening in real time, etc. electronic djs that are like this are particularly funny because the music they spin is often made with arrangers and step sequencers. they are like the metal dude that shows up at the industrial concert and makes the comment, uh, i hear drums but don't see a drummer. is this that music where you just have to press a button?

now granted, if someone literally just matches up the beat and doesn't do any more with it, then yes i can see how that comes off cheap. you expect something different from a sequenced mix tho, because the person should be able to have a lot more control over the fine details and do things not possible with just decks & sliders live. just like you have different expectations when you go to a movie or see a play.

anyway they are both valid, and it urks me a bit when i hear sequenced mixes talked down on.

Archived