IGNORED

Are most people on here...

Guest tbio2007

Guest Betty
I Need to refill my balls, they feel totally saturated after all this wanking, its all I can do now that I can't touch drink or drugs, my balls need a refill.

that's such a weird feeling, lends credence to the asian belief that a man loses life force when he ejaculates...

I hate it when I come and it makes a 'chi' noise.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at the moment. Last night I drank a fifth of jack, a couple beers and glasses of wine.

Was pretty fucking pissed.

Need a break.

Guest abusivegeorge
when i cum i go crazy like a real man and hit my girlfriend while trashing all of my appliances and pissing on things.

lol

Guest Deep Fried Everything
Not at the moment. Last night I drank a fifth of jack, a couple beers and glasses of wine.

Need a break.

that's a whole lotta booze (slide guitar) yer not exaggerating?

i was drunk for the majority of the weekend but n'er near a computer to post about it

Guest Thisket
i burnt my hair getting high once

"hey that smells different"

omg one of my old friends from home was hanging out with this TWAT patricia applewhite (truly her name) and they got high (patricia got high for the first time) and patricia wouldn't fucking SHUT UP and drove to hardee's and ordered 13 slammers

fig. 1, "Hardee's Slammer"

1454255666_8ff47b0d0c.jpg

13 OF THESE

And after patricia ate ALL of the 13 slammers she and my friend started curling their hair with an electric iron and patricia sat still, holding the iron in one place for like 5 minutes until her hair burnt off

omg one of my old friends from home was hanging out with this TWAT patricia applewhite (truly her name) and they got high (patricia got high for the first time) and patricia wouldn't fucking SHUT UP and drove to hardee's and ordered 13 slammers

fig. 1, "Hardee's Slammer"

1454255666_8ff47b0d0c.jpg

13 OF THESE

And after patricia ate ALL of the 13 slammers she and my friend started curling their hair with an electric iron and patricia sat still, holding the iron in one place for like 5 minutes until her hair burnt off

jesus fucking lol

Need a break.

that's a whole lotta booze (slide guitar) yer not exaggerating?

i was drunk for the majority of the weekend but n'er near a computer to post about it

I can honestly say that I am not exaggerating because I'm a little embarrassed of the quantity. Although I am a bit proud I didn't puke, it's still too much hooch. Trying to cut back a bit at a time. I didn't plan on drinking the whole damn bottle, just wanted to have like half of it. The beers were from beer pong and the wine was because I spilled a bit of the jack on some girl's couch.

the coolest trick is learning how to un-pee. It takes alot of practice but holy shit man you have never been drunk until you pound back a 12 pack with your cock.

that raised you up 1 notch in my book. 1.

the coolest trick is learning how to un-pee. It takes alot of practice but holy shit man you have never been drunk until you pound back a 12 pack with your cock.

that raised you up 1 notch in my book. 1.

+1 = 2 notches

Archived