IGNORED

Soulseek

Capsaicin

you can get viral shit everywhere isn't it? I mean you should just check the filesize amongst other things, if it's 3 KB for an 8 minute track, don't dl.

i'd like to second what everyone else said and note that slsk has absolutely zero malware. i've been using it since 2002 and literally don't know what i'd do without it. (username, 'boardsofcanada')

the best thing to do on soulseek is go into the aphextwin.nu room and show them pictures of your vagina.

if you don't have a vagina, i heartily recommend making one with a screwdriver.

how anyone could get viruses from soulseek i don't know... i've gone back with it all the way to june 2001 when the venerable halluciphile told me that i could get drukqs on it. it's worked, as i'm rather reactionary with how i use music-getting-software, starting with the aphextwin ftp site to napster to audiogalaxy to soulseek, i only move when the old one that works is completely raped or otherwise rendered useless.

still tho, if you know what you're downloading and know what you're doing you won't get stupid viruses from stupid people in stupid music and whatnot, it's like anything in life, some people get DUIs STDs and viruses worms irs audits you name it, those are the type of people who can manage to get viruses off'a soulseek, i reckon.

bittorrent

This.

For example, you can get Aphex Twin's entire discography in a couple hours.

epic fail. anyone worth at least a 5 on the cool-o-meter has had aphex twin's entire discography for about 10 years and merely has to nab the new thing(s) to keep up, henceforth comes the fuckyeahness of soulseek.

Guest Thisket
yeah and you can't get viruses or malware form torrents can you?

nope its impossible

totaly impossible bittorrent 100% SECRUE mp3 daily DowlLoad Member

Archived