IGNORED

colgate names a product after our very own wisp!

Guest No Pomo

Guest analogue wings

fuck disposable toothbrushes

(the shimmering hour - available on single play biodegradable CDs with "beat freshening bead" in case it's been delayed so long it sounds dated, in packs of four)

Glade already made an air freshener named after me as well. I didn't realize this, but I sat next to the ad rep on a plane, and fell asleep. When I sleep, my body emits sounds like the Wonka Wash machine in Charlie & The Chocolate factory.

I don't quite understand this product. I neurotically brush my teeth and use mouth wash. What are they trying to say?

maybe they saw that video I made and thought it was an actual ad by their biggest rival

You made this? I had sort of wondered if it was a watmmite. Regardless, thanks! I enjoyed that vid.

Guest Franklin
whatever happened to that metal toothbrush DNBJerk is for real life was spamming

ya that's right... i believe it had titanium bristles

but it was also like 50 bucks

We at Colgate know that Wisp neurotically brushes his teeth and uses mouth wash. That's why we've designed this, the Wisp mini-brush with freshening bead, so that when Wisp is touring he can brush his teeth onstage.

Archived