IGNORED

The Mighty Boosh on adult swim.

Guest countchocula

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the reason for the half-hearted opinions that everyone has is because it's genuinely hit and miss. In my opinion the first season is the best; as previously mentioned, the 2nd season is just absurd - not necessarily a bad thing but depends on your taste.

There are some classic moments throughout, so it's worth watching on that basis, but don't expect to laugh the whole way through every episode, because you won't.

Guest Pennywise
I've only ever liked one episode: the Milky Joe one.

I was generally indifferent until I saw the live DVD and realised that they're actually shit.

Thats exactly what i did. It also bothered me how awesome they think they are. at the end they just milk how much there fans love them. Plus the proper boosh fans are fucking twats

Guest abusivegeorge
I've only ever liked one episode: the Milky Joe one.

I was generally indifferent until I saw the live DVD and realised that they're actually shit.

Thats exactly what i did. It also bothered me how awesome they think they are. at the end they just milk how much there fans love them. Plus the proper boosh fans are fucking twats

Stoppit, Copy, LUDD and King, help us out please lads.

YOU'RE A BASTARD PENNYWISE.

Guest Pennywise

i like mighty boosh. but its fucking overrated and it's not that great.

'I'm old greg and i have a mangina'

'haha' but not 'wow! that's really clever and hilarious, i want to dress up as the characters and talk shit all the time'

Guest abusivegeorge
i like mighty boosh. but its fucking overrated and it's not that great.

'I'm old greg and i have a mangina'

'haha' but not 'wow! that's really clever and hilarious, i want to dress up as the characters and talk shit all the time'

I understand where you are coming from, I know its not to everyones taste. It was just the fucking twats bit that got me, I like the Mighty Boosh, but I'm not a fucking twat, I'm an arsehole yes, but not a fucking twat.

Guest Pennywise

im a fucking arsehole and a twat. You are an arsehole and a fucking twat. mine sounds more gay so you win

Guest abusivegeorge
im a fucking arsehole and a twat. You are an arsehole and a fucking twat. mine sounds more gay so you win

lol, deal.

Guest Pennywise
pennywise totally burnt all those 14 year old girls

lol, i don't like young people very much. the weird fashion in mighty boosh is quite popular with older people though. Not that they started it but i'm pretty sure most skinny jean tossers like mighty boosh. I guess i dislike them more than mighty boosh. I go to art college and ridiculous fashion is quite common along with vanity. Suit and ties for all if it was up to me. Tones of grey acceptable, colour very limited. Perhaps exclusively used in ties.

Guest Sir Winston

Yeah watched the whole season of Man to Man with Dean Learner and liked it alot more than people gave it credit for. Very silly and enjoyable.

lol, i don't like young people very much. the weird fashion in mighty boosh is quite popular with older people though. Not that they started it but i'm pretty sure most skinny jean tossers like mighty boosh. I guess i dislike them more than mighty boosh. I go to art college and ridiculous fashion is quite common along with vanity. Suit and ties for all if it was up to me. Tones of grey acceptable, colour very limited. Perhaps exclusively used in ties.

You sound like Julian Barrett's character.

Saw the live tour.... very funny.

I managed to catch the original radio series the first time round.

Which was FUCKING funny. They didn't have any twat fans back then either. Well worth checkin out, i think its on cd now.

I also thought the first tv series was great, it shared a lot with the radio series, it was good to see some of those stories come to the screen.

Subsequent series have been a bit balls. Series two especially (the series which seems to have won them their annoying fan base). Three was a partial return to form but series two left a bitter taste, it'll never be as good.

I also saw noel fielding doing stand up before the first series hit the telly, he was pretty disappointing from what i can remember. Havent seen the live dvd.

Guest Al Hounos

lol, i really like season 2 and 3 better than one. i may be influenced by the fact that my s1 episodes are ripped at youtube quality while s3 is a high-res dvd rip. :arrr:

i mean who can't love the crack wolf episode?

You either love Boosh or don't get it.

I never quite clicked with the dead pan comedy of first two series although I enjoyed the third with the increased production value although die hard Boosh fans will moan that it was much better before either way it does take a few episodes to get into and there are some classic moments to be had.

It's kinda like Flight of the Concords on acid. :stuart:

Guest Iain C

You sound like Julian Barrett's character.

Saw the live tour.... very funny.

As a skinny jean tosser I hate the Boosh... but maybe I'm being ironic.

It's kinda like Flight of the Concords on acid. :stuart:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mellow: :pinch: :mellow:

Guest Stoppit
Stoppit, Copy, LUDD and King, help us out please lads.

*strolls into thread fashionably late, dispenses wisdom*

Yeah, I like The Boosh

and I aint no skinny jean, ironic-t shirt-wearing punk motherfucker, neither...hell no.

widsom dispensed.

Archived