i'm also a big fan of edmond dantès from the count of monte cristo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

Enoch Emery

Homer Simpson (Day of the Locust)

T. Southern as Himself

maybe embarrasing, but ridcully the archchancellor from the Discworld novels. i think the wizards as a whole are the absolute best bunch of people in any book ever but ridcully in particular. i hate Rincewind but any book with Rincewind it invariably has cohen or the wizards so its still a shit hot book.

whats literature exactly? is terry pratchett literature? i read tons of books but im not a true book snob and ive never really got into anything more obscure than you can find in the local library cos its too expensive.

oh yeah, lucifer box from the novels by mark gatiss (of league of gentlemen fame)

read them if you haven't already

Guest IRARI
whats literature exactly? is terry pratchett literature? i read tons of books but im not a true book snob and ive never really got into anything more obscure than you can find in the local library cos its too expensive.

let's operate within a broad definition of literature... includes comics

Guest IRARI
Bokonon from Cat's Cradle.

what's the name of the guy that likes to grab his ass and say "yes!" in that book?

Archived