IGNORED

complain thread

YEK

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

This is a much better idea than my facebook thread lol.

I only have one thing to complain about, and that is that I missed my group therapy today because of a migraine and now I'm all pissy.

Guest margaret thatcher

i just watched demolition man for the first time. has it ever occurred to anyone else that sly enforces a compromise at the end between the two groups, a compromise that no one actually wants? also, now with the sewer people coming to the service, won't they just get drunk and steal everything, with no decent police force to stop them?

blah.

also, at the end of die hard 2, why do they all cheer even though an entire plane full of people have just died?

Guest Funktion

the signature line thing is smaller but it's still there

and it's ruining watmm for me, srsly guys, it's preventing me from loling, im so fucking angry FFfUFKCK(P£T%

Guest my usernames always really suck

nobody loves me for who I really am so I have to fake my personality when I'm around people in real life and even then they know I'm faking so I never make any friends

in before essines makes a faggoty comment

Guest mrcopyandpaste
the signature line thing is smaller but it's still there

and it's ruining watmm for me, srsly guys, it's preventing me from loling, im so fucking angry FFfUFKCK(P£T%

qft man

Guest assegai
I've been trying to get with this Polish chick, and she is brushing away my advances. :cry:

I even walked on the outside of her!

you should have paid for the whole Kebab

I had big plans for project 168 and my computer broke a week beforehand. Borrowing a laptop from a friend that won't run Logic 8, and I need a dongle for Logic 7, which I don't have. I should be getting my new machine well after next week.

Sigh.

Guest margaret thatcher
I had big plans for project 168 and my computer broke a week beforehand. Borrowing a laptop from a friend that won't run Logic 8, and I need a dongle for Logic 7, which I don't have. I should be getting my new machine well after next week.

Sigh.

don't get me started....the one fucking week i need to make music, i'm at my sister's house with no decent shit. she does have a fuckload of guitars though, so looks like i'm making a dinosaur jr album. or i might just do some cover versions for giggles.

haha yeah i was going to throw some cover songs on my p168 ep, but alas, it's looking more like boring ambient idm shit at this point. might throw in a folk song at the end for fun though. super lols

although i would love to hear some dinosaur jr-esque guitar jams from watmm

Sigh.

don't get me started....the one fucking week i need to make music, i'm at my sister's house with no decent shit. she does have a fuckload of guitars though, so looks like i'm making a dinosaur jr album. or i might just do some cover versions for giggles.

How about an acoustic guitar gabber crossover? Just download Hammerhead and *walla!* instant experimentalism!

Archived