IGNORED

complain thread

YEK

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watmm is not about music......WAAH! Can't even post an opinion about music without a bunch of assholes replying some sonic bullshit! :sad:

you should have posted it in the v. snares subforum.

I was thinking last night after taking a cocktail of 600mg ibuprofen, 50mg diphenhydramine and 5mg melatonin, that I should get myself a medical checkup after the accident. I should probably get a full checkup; x-rays, tongue depressers, turn and cough, prostate exam, eye exam and even dental. It seems prudent to find out everything that is wrong, now that it can be someone's fault, like whiplash, muscle cramps, headaches, detached retinas, cavities, athlete's foot, pattern baldness, love handles, acne, body odor, hemorrhoids, diarrhea, dehydration, etc.

Guest 277: 930-933

It's way too hot in my appartment.

My neighbour's having a party and I have to work tomorrow.

I didn't sleep last night but I know it's going to be difficult falling asleep anyway, this always happens, skip a night and not being able to sleep until 3 or 4 am the next night.

And I have to work tomorrow.

Guest Pilcat
skip a night and not being able to sleep until 3 or 4 am the next night.

And I have to work tomorrow.

i hear that

i hear that also

also, i lost my last job because of neighbours, no sleep when you have to very physical work that requires concentration and from 7am til 6pm with 30 mins break doesn't work

i hear that also

also, i lost my last job because of neighbours, no sleep when you have to very physical work that requires concentration and from 7am til 6pm with 30 mins break doesn't work

but i also kept stopping and smoking which was apparently the problem

Guest ezkerraldean

i have to work 8 days straight, and they've fucked up some bullshit so i'm not on the books anymore, so i have to give them a p45 and all that bullshit again and crap and fucking wankers!

also my pen0r is small and sexweewee cums out to soon lol

Guest Iain C

I'm complaining about my housemates having an almighty fight - AGAIN - involving a lot of screaming, stomping, probably slapping, punching and kicking; and generally making the house an unpleasant place to be. This is the house with no heating or hot water, or electricity downstairs (still).

I've learned a very valuable lesson this year about choosing your housemates carefully.

Guest Iain C

I'm also annoyed about impending coursework deadlines and the ongoing mouse infestation (they've made it to my room). I actually hate my domestic situation. The sooner I can get away from this black hole of chaos, squalor and misery the better.

Guest melotronic

i came into this thread to complain i was bored, then i got distracted by the events of said thread and was no longer bored, the system works

Guest inteeliguntdesign

complaint: you still haven't emailed me the contract. i want to move out asap. it's a tip here.

Guest abusivegeorge

I wish to complain about having nothing to complain about, can someone forward me to the right department?

*awaits the link to the rules*.

Archived