IGNORED

complain thread

YEK

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had big plans for project 168 and my computer broke a week beforehand. Borrowing a laptop from a friend that won't run Logic 8, and I need a dongle for Logic 7, which I don't have. I should be getting my new machine well after next week.

Sigh.

don't get me started....the one fucking week i need to make music, i'm at my sister's house with no decent shit. she does have a fuckload of guitars though, so looks like i'm making a dinosaur jr album. or i might just do some cover versions for giggles.

How about an acoustic guitar gabber crossover? Just download Hammerhead and *walla!* instant experimentalism!

Acoustic gabber. That's an untapped genre, my friend.

I borrowed another friend's computer and installed Logic 8, but can't seem to get any of the Native Instruments plugins I want to use on there. Have to use stock shit =(

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF IT BEING WINDY OUTSIDE! ENOUGH ALREADY!

I was almost blown over a couple times while on my bike yesterday.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

apparently god has willed it this year that the temperature will never rise above 50 deg F... get fucking warm already!

Guest Iain C

I think the process of trying to produce a gabber kick using solely acoustic means could be really fun! Not for your audience though.

I think the process of trying to produce a gabber kick using solely acoustic means could be really fun! Not for your audience though.

Nah man. That's what the Hammerhead is for!

i hate it when people dont use turn signals and dead stop in the middle of the road in front of me for seemingly no reason until i realize they are making a turn with no regard for the person behind them

I got duped by some cunt on ebay and now I'm out $13.50.

Why the fuck would someone put something up for auction and not send it after getting the dough.

I'm fucking pissed about it.

Why the fuck would someone put something up for auction and not send it after getting the dough.

show us the auction?

edit: Braintree check your pms

Guest Iain C

Here's my complaint: I'm really pissed off that there's no electricity downstairs in my house (where my bedroom is) and no hot water anywhere! I've run an extension cord into my bedroom so that I can get my laptop working at least... ballbag!

We think the mice chewed through the wires!

Here's my complaint: I'm really pissed off that there's no electricity downstairs in my house (where my bedroom is) and no hot water anywhere! I've run an extension cord into my bedroom so that I can get my laptop working at least... ballbag!

forgive me if this is a stupid question but did you check the breakers and make sure they are functioning properly

Guest Iain C

forgive me if this is a stupid question but did you check the breakers and make sure they are functioning properly

Yeah, when we trip the breaker there's some degree of sparking/exploding from a spot in the kitchen... we're getting it fixed though. Hopefully soon.

Guest Chloe S

im pissed off that i still dont have a car, 5 weeks after crashing!! Grrr

sorry to hear about your smash OneToThirtySix, whiplash sucks!! :(

Then why didn' you?

Well, I actually stopped at a green light because the county sheriff was making a left turn from my left with his lights on, so he saw the whole thing.  Intimidating a retarded teenager would have just made me look like an asshole, since I know the sheriff already.

isorry to hear about your smash OneToThirtySix, whiplash sucks!! :(

It'll get better, it's the car I'm cranky about, not to mention I haven't had insurance for three years, and this is the first ticket I've ever had in my entire driving experience.  I yield for the cops like I'm supposed to, and still get a ticket.  Fucking anorexic emo MTV-tards.

show us the auction?

edit: Braintree check your pms

here ya go

oh

"oh."?  You were calling me a fatty?

"oh your obese feet didn't bulge on to the brake peddle you did it on purpose cause you love the police or something""

"oh your obese feet didn't bulge on to the brake peddle you did it on purpose cause you love the police don't like getting ticketed for failing to yield to law enforcement especially when you don't have insurance or something""

Fixt.

Archived