IGNORED

complain thread

YEK

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i read as...

i hear that also

also, i lost my last job because of neighbours, no sleep when you have to very physical work that requires contraception and from 7am til 6pm with 30 mins break doesn't work

but i also kept stopping and smoking which was apparently the problem

i just cut my thumb with a goddamn cheese slicer and almost fainted because i'm a pussy and can't stand the sight of my fucked up thumb + fingernail

Guest melotronic

the article i'm reading on fight club for my work misspells tyler durden's name... i mean for fuck's sake

Guest mrcopyandpaste

My 2000th post could have been that awesome meatus-precum picture but I wasn't on the ball so i had to settle for this shit.

Fucks sake.

2000th post

Guest melotronic
the article i'm reading on fight club for my work misspells tyler durden's name... i mean for fuck's sake

How's that even possible?

"derden" apparently. fucking retarded and a terrible example to set

I've been getting calls from numbers I don't recognize on my cell phone, which has a pay-per-minute plan, and one such call had me listening to some bitch prattling off in Spanish ("Parlez-vous fuck off?").  The other calls have no response, so I hang up after eight seconds of silence.

Guest Shit Attack

i bought and listened to years worth of idm and convinced myself it was really groundbreaking and great when really it was mostly pretty shit and now i have a bunch of records i hate that dont make much from selling em : ( by the way parlez vous is french not spanish

i no longer have any kind of pattern to my sleeping at all. it's not even a weird backwards pattern where i sleep in the day and stay awake all night. i just sleep for a couple hours every now and then and it seems to have become totally random

i only came into this thread cause i saw it was by aron and i thought, being watmm, it might be VS aron, and it might be an interesting post to cross with my memories of his music. it was an interesting post, but the thread made me feel depressed, when before i was happy. so im complaining.

/memory

edit* i saw the last post was by aron. jeez.

sorry

wasnt you, more the crappy idm record collection post (i have lots of records) and me remembering that people have shit lives when mine is rather nice atm. which brought me out of my bubble a bit.

im going to go under and watch another ep. ill probably spout something again soon if you actually enjoy listening to my all-rather-2nd-layer-acting words.

Why the fuck does it have to be sunny outside when I have to finish my piss-poor dissertation?! All I want to do is drink, fuck and smoke but this deadline is looming over me like Death, bloody buggery bollocks!

Guest Iain C

I'm so depressed about my domestic situation, one or two of the people I live with are just terrible irresponsible childish bastards who are happy to live in squat-like conditions because they're used to being cleaned up after. With huge deadlines looming, I really don't need this.

Archived