IGNORED

Joyrezeftefx

sneaksta303

Guest Enter a new display name
looks a bit shitty if you ask me. i kinda liked the black line better

As long as RDJ is not concerned, you think that everything sucks. Your opinion does not count anymore. :fee:

not true. also, i don't need people's approval with my opinions coz they're just opinions dude, they have no objective reality. i know what i like and i don't give a fuck if you don't.

I totally agree with you there! High five! :ok:

Nice. Subtle and classy, like a scotch on the rocks with a brunette in stilettos.

Just that bit of panache that watmm needs.

Anymore posting of multiple signature separator images as posts will get a 1 week suspension. NOT KIDDING

valign="bottom"

What, the signature content? I can give it a try...

Anymore posting of multiple signature separator images as posts will get a 1 week suspension. NOT KIDDING

valign="bottom"

lol are you kidding?

valign="bottom"

lol are you kidding?

try me

Guest EDGEY

valign="bottom"

...was just an idea, to avoid all that white space under a post when someone has a large bio section, and a short post.

This line is horrendous. I think it'd be slightly better if it were left justified and the image cut against the grey avatar box thing. And only rolling over half the post.

But even then it'd still be atrocious.

But it's ruining my WATMM experience. Honestly, if Rex doesn't remove it I'm reporting him to the internets police and signing up for Xltronic

Guest EDGEY
But it's ruining my WATMM experience. Honestly, if Rex doesn't remove it I'm reporting him to the internets police and signing up for Xltronic

While you're there, can you grab 260 pixels for me?

It took me a while to notice anything had changed, then I noticed it, and didn't like it. But now I really don't care.

Guest blicero

jesus fucking wept

Archived