IGNORED

For us 80's children

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

Lets get some old skool tunes up in here, I think this threads been done before but I vouch we do it again.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest abusivegeorge
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest abusivegeorge

this was always in mums cars tape player .. lol. anyway it was one of my first favourite songs but it was a few years old by then

Guest Iain C

It's like a million nightmarish school discos at once...

kate bush talking about babooshka is my favourite thing in the world

Yeah, it's awesome. Like a proto Bjork. I know her influence on her is pretty obvious, but she did an inteview recently where she confessed she was completely obsessed with Kate Bush between the ages of 13 and 15.

I'm not gay or owt but this is great, can't find the original mix cos of the bloody UK youtube music video shit fuck wank... but this is the original video

Archived