IGNORED

hipsters

Guest EDGEY

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

37jsqloFrlthrw4xXqUzhIMho1_500.jpg

“If I didn’t already know I was listening to Animal Collective on these headphones, I would bet myself $100 that I was listening to Animal Collective on these headphones.”

Guest beatfanatic
37jsqloFrlthrw4xXqUzhIMho1_500.jpg

"If I didn't already know I was listening to Animal Collective on these headphones, I would bet myself $100 that I was listening to Animal Collective on these headphones."

the person who writes that blog is obviously trying to write like Vice Magazine

Guest EDGEY
hey i dress like that, and i like girls who dress like that, fuck it!!! do you perfer a non shaved hippy with big skirts who listen to roots music and dances around the fire???

lo at this tought

accoustic gabber.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

isnt this how WE all dress?

i didnt laugh once at the captions but i got some fashion tips

isnt this how WE all dress?

i didnt laugh once at the captions but i got some fashion tips

37jsqloFrmexi7xzh5UAE3pqo1_500.jpg

is the one on the right you?

Guest spraaaa

i looked at the portland mercury's website yesterday and they had a link to this which they described in a way suggesting they were tired of it and it's not that funny and leave us alone already :rolleyes:

Guest Iain C

Here are some gentlemen from this site who I think actually look pretty good:

37jsqloFrmk4b3b6lugdpPsuo1_500.jpg

You can hate on his glasses or moustache, even accuse it of being an "ironic" moustache, but there's nothing particularly weird or "hipster"-y about wearing a cardigan and a polo shirt. The cardie is a bit big for him but other than that, it's pretty nice. The eyeglasses look good. I don't see what's wrong with wearing retro frames.

37jsqloFrmdjxm73w1E2sMSEo1_500.jpg

This douche needs to lose the hat, otherwise I'm not sure what's wrong with this either.

37jsqloFrmdyd24y6dITgAlqo1_500.jpg

Lose the moustache, get a haircut, and either unbutton your top button or wear a jumper with a better-fitting neck/shirt with a broader collar. The jumper's a bit ugly.

37jsqloFrmao58x9xyXWGwIEo1_500.jpg

Just an old man looking like an old man, but no, he's wearing wayfarer-ish frames so he MUST be a hipster.

Everyone else looks stupid, not "hip", not trendy, not even stylish; but like provincial teenagers hyped up on Hollyoaks and Topman trying to recreate something they've seen on some New York blog from 2005.

Archived