IGNORED

Can we have some LUDD appreciation

Guest abusivegeorge

I like Ludd quite a bit, and his moosics is absolutely tops!

Having said this abusivegeorge, you should be shot. Member "appreciatetion" threads are gayer than a bag of sicks. I know watmm is a big circle jerk but it's not a goddamn popularity contest for christ's sake. Come on man, what the fuck has gotten into you lately?

I'm just jelous no one's ever made a "sneaksta303" thread. Maybe in a few years, after i make more people "lol", thereby giving me more "internets cred".

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LUDD is like the gay lover I never had. :flower:

LUDD is like the morning dew on a rose petal. :flower:

LUDD is like the softest fleece off a freshly shorn lamb. :flower:

LUDD is like the broken shards of glass in an eastern european man's anus. :flower:

LUDD is like the candy part of cotton candy. :flower:

LUDD is like the rainbow and the pot of gold rolled into one. :flower:

LUDD is like the cup of tea you drink whilst listening to Xtal and smoking a spliff at 1:00 PM on a lovely Sunday afternoon. :flower:

LUDD is like the screwdriver shaft protruding out of an eastern european man's erect penis. :flower:

LUDD is like the kitten who has frolicked a little too much with a ball of yarn. :flower:

LUDD is like the bestest cake you ever had on your favoritest birthday. :flower:

ps sneaksta, I appreciated you for that DMX Krew mix you did.

Member "appreciatetion" threads are gayer than a bag of sicks.

lol.. and dicks.

LUDD.

lol... i meant dicks. whoops.

tell you what, i'm shitting for england today.

what does that even mean?

Guest Abuse

I like this forum user.

I noticed only yesterday that he had written a comment on my profile a while ago.

LUDD IS THE MAN!

:kiss:

Guest Adjective
So where can I find the Ludd musics?

ludd has a deal with several BIG name musicians where they allow him to release his silentstep tracks as a "pregap" between their album tracks. these usually consist of 2 seconds or less of silence and are untitled. i hear he's finally going to compile them all into one album and attempt to tap into the silent niche which John Cage has had a monopoly on since the release of 4'33". you may just want to wait for that on Bleep before you go digging

batcock-surprise.gif

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

dave gorman has a beard already

genius is crap on tv though

ludd is one of the good guys. he is honest when it would be better to lie.

i've never heard his music.

Guest abusivegeorge

I don't really want appreciation for him I guess, I should have made it more clear, that I want appreciation for his moosic, and wish therefore to hear his new stuff, hoping that he will one day eventually, post some of the stuff he fucking makes.

LUDD thinks i'm a boring cunt, which isn't fair, i'm actually quite a blast in real life, i think. i mowed the lawn the other day, that was fucking insane!

LUDD thinks i'm a boring cunt, which isn't fair, i'm actually quite a blast in real life, i think. i mowed the lawn the other day, that was fucking insane!

i need to mow my lawn, but i like all the dandelions and long grass... also my next door neighbours tortoise likes dandelions, so it wouldn't be fair on Hercules if i mowed the lawn

also my current life goal is to own my own tumble dryer. i get all excited just thinking about it....

FML

Or King Ludd?

'Lud son of Heli, the legendary first-century-BCE founder of London'

Wiki

Edit-

Wooah, the man had a strong look!

Luddite.jpg

Archived