• simple neck chain
    • bracelet (like george)
    • ear rings
    • tiara
    • pointless leather wrist straps
    • friendship bracelet
    • nose piercing
    • tongue piercing
    • eyebrow piercing (the gayest thing ever)
    • big fuck off blingy watch
    • tonnes of pimpin gold like MR. T
    • ring or rings
    • penis or vagina adornment (like essines)
    • elastic band
    • other (please state)
    • nothin at all
    • just a watch not esp. blingin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

I wear a sports watch for two reasons: 1. Because I've never seen a 'fancy' watch that even mildly pleases me. 2. Because anything else rattles on my skinny wrist.

I used to have some assorted bits of crap on my other wrist when I was younger, but not anymore.

Guest abusivegeorge

Simple neck chain (3) All Gold

Bracelet (like george) Silver and/or Gold (Gold now)

Tonnes of pimpin Gold like mr T

Rings or rings (All 3 Gold, and 2 of them diamond encrusted)

ok now it's time for me to rant about certain stuff...like these stupid cloths for instance.

arafatkawt5.jpg

they all wear it. those who want to be hip and cool. boys and girls. clean and dirty. smelly and fresh. but mostly ALL FUCKING WEAR IT! it's like when you go to a night club where you can expect some good 'underground' music, and all of the sudden it's full of these Arafat companions who think wearing that tissue around their necks would make them look good, hip and credible to enter the urban night life. FUCK THAT. I had one of those cloths years ago; my aunt brought it from india for me. It's not from fucking persia, and it's got nothing to do with palestinians. and fuck you who called me stupid names when i wore it in winter years ago. now someone saw it in Cosmo and suddenly wearing that shit is totaly popular and cool. i so hate those people. they can't see two inches in front of their nose.

and to put a cherry on top, they wear those stupid nerdy glasses and baseball caps and leather jackets....AND THEY ARE ALL THE SAME! "oh, you know, it's so cool to be a part of an open culture, where i can express myself with my clothes, it's so european union." AAAAAAARGH. stupid pricks, the only thing you're expressing is your wanking cattle-head stupid-look that requires numbering your collar and locking you into a milking box.

Archived