IGNORED

happy birthday chris moss

qnio

Guest countchocula

Happy Birthday! You are one of the few English people I know who appreciate hockey.

Guest boo

hbb

i wanna go inline skating.. but i dunno if i can be bothered to walk to the skate park... :\

skate there!

edit: i'm quite surprised you don't favour normal rollerskates

sorta

hbb

i wanna go inline skating.. but i dunno if i can be bothered to walk to the skate park... :\

skate there!

edit: i'm quite surprised you don't favour normal rollerskates

sorta

i used to agressive skate about 1997 to 2000 (gold argons like TJ Webber)... then i began to smoke dope and play guitar and it kinda got lost on me then my music life took over and i never looked back, but last week i found some used saloman st80's in the cash converters for £8 so i bought them and di them up (new wheels, innersouls, laces cleaned them up awesome), wanting to re-live my former glory of being a rollerblader, i can still skate and do some soul grinds, but i crashed and burned a few times (re-living the pain)..plus its a good way to keep fit and burn some flab off.

here are my skates

post-237-1241392187_thumb.jpg

also my mate bought me an awesome present

a 2nd place cobra kyu international trophey

post-237-1241392247_thumb.jpg

Archived