IGNORED

Favourite Celebrity Penis

kakapo

Sorry, this is actually about shoes, my last two thread titles were 'WATMM - The Final Solution' and 'Torture a Watmm member in here' so I was on a hatrick and didn't want to spoil it.

I need some walking/hiking jobbies. I do a lot of walking in the city, often 10-12 miles a day, but I need them for the odd trek in teh country too. Having only ever worn italian brogues my whole life I haven't got a clue. Good makes, what should I be looking for, what should I be paying? I saw some goretex North Face ones today, looked ok, I suppose they're quite idm, but do they make good shoes?

Oh ffs here's Heath Ledger's dead cock

My name is kakapo, and I'm quite gay.

I enjoy semen.

Yours truly,

Kakapo

Edit: everyone who looks at his penis gets listed:

Irari

Gary C (taking quite a long time)

Sneaksta 303

Luke Fucking Hazard

Keltoi

Tauboo

Funkaholic

Essines

Squee

nene multiple assgasms

thehauntingsoul

Dropp

The Pod

Stoppit

problem: people who care about hiking boots don't care about celebrity cock, they want wild, free, unknown cock

Surely there's space for more than one type of cock in your life?

I'm off to bed. When I wake up I want Wattem to be a seething mass of cocks and hiking boot/shoe hybrids.

Guest my usernames always really suck

Was that really Robert DeNiro's penis in the Frankenstein movie? Never mind a sausage, that thing swung like a fucking live pig.

Thanks watmm, you've been a great help.

And my plan to lure Skytree out of hiding with a combined celebrity penis/hiking topic has been a resounding success also.

Archived