IGNORED

Dear Dr Clitterhouse

Blir

Awesome. Sorry about spelling your name 'House' by the way, I just thought that with this being a predominantly white, English speaking forum, I wouldn't want to upset the natives.

I would politely ask that you didn't refer to me as child, as I am a lovely grown-up lad. I would prefer 'sir', 'mister' or 'emperor' even.

is Obel a clitterhouse worshiper or something? he seems pretty far up the dr's ass.

GET A ROOM

Oh yeah! I'm totally behind somebody on a forum!

Give it a rest, I think most of the time he has a point, there is a lot of gay shit posted in this subforum. Let's not take this thread too seriously now eh?

does anyone here know clitterhouse offline or off this msg board? what's he like?

He is a cnut

he is a wheelchair bound gay orphan midget with aids. i think we should allow him to vent here.

Guest Rambo
is Obel a clitterhouse worshiper or something? he seems pretty far up the dr's ass.

GET A ROOM

Oh yeah! I'm totally behind somebody on a forum!

Give it a rest, I think most of the time he has a point, there is a lot of gay shit posted in this subforum. Let's not take this thread too seriously now eh?

did you just refer to this as a subforum?!

This is the only forum you will ever need and you are a submember from now on. *jots*

Next thing i know, you see a bunch nerds trying to take a popshot at The Clitmaster General and you jump straight onto the bandwagon because you think they've got your back.

genuine lols

thanks man

i love it

i really do

Archived