IGNORED

Good electronic music with vocals?

kcinsu

I've had Leftfield's "Swords" on repeat.... anyone have recommendations of similar electronic tracks... just something good to sing along to

danke!

the best one i've heard recently is Tim Exile's new one off warp 'the listening tree' but i don't like vocals so im not sure if you'll like it but it probably has the best and most interesting electronic music bed of most of the lot.

the best one i've heard recently is Tim Exile's new one off warp 'the listening tree' but i don't like vocals so im not sure if you'll like it but it probably has the best and most interesting electronic music bed of most of the lot.

this is a rare case of me being more interested in a good vocal line, than the electronic bedding.

i dont like tim exile... just not my thang....

don't be an ass dude, you know what I mean... and if you don't then obviously you didn't read my post... I even gave you an example of a song that was in the style of what I was looking for.

I honestly wasn't trying to be a dick. Just genuine pondering and it is interesting that mainstream pop music now is basically techno with singing/rapping over it.

MPP is good... but I think Panda Bear's Person Pitch is better... check that out as well..

also Bibio is awesome, check out his work (acoustic/electronic with vocals sometimes)

Guest theSun

i would suggest apparat but sascha ring is a gay singer. i really like his music, but the vocals are just homosexual.

The Faint

Underworld

Roisin Murphy

Animal Collective

Postal Service, which catches a lot of shit on here, but some of it is pretty good.

Air

Goldfrapp

Impossible Recording Machine

Thom Yorke's solo album was pretty good.

Waldeck - "Memories" is a great track. Can't say much else about him.

Archived