IGNORED

Heart Attack Grill

Guest dial

i think the human body can handle a bit of lard and meat

it´s only bad if that´s all you eat

but anyway, people being opening horrible is better than people pretending to be nice, and you having to pretend you believe they´re genuinely being nice... probably the worst thing ever. so it´s really great that, in america, you can forget all that and experience the joy of someone out right being a hateful bastard to you. that´s something to cherish. it´s also nice when people are genuinely kind but that´ll never happen right lol

Guest countchocula
Chandler AZ... this place is like 20 min away

You should go there and test their food then report your findings.

Guest IRARI

but anyway, people being opening horrible is better than people pretending to be nice, and you having to pretend you believe they´re genuinely being nice... probably the worst thing ever. so it´s really great that, in america, you can forget all that and experience the joy of someone out right being a hateful bastard to you. that´s something to cherish. it´s also nice when people are genuinely kind but that´ll never happen right lol

i care about what you think and have to say

i care about what you think and have to say

you god damned liar :sad:

Chandler AZ... this place is like 20 min away

You should go there and test their food then report your findings.

Will do, so far this morning I'm having a hard time trying to convince my friends to try it.

Guest taxman
Go back in time and terminate her boyfriend's mother.

I totally wanted to see some restaraunt that has this sort of 'keepin it real' attitude.

What i really want to see is a fast food restaraunt where the employees swear their fucking asses off

there is a place in Rochester NY called Nick Tahoes, and they serve the famous "garbage plate". All of the employees are fucking douche bags assholes.

and they're fat

• 1 year later...

Archived